CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 8/10/2018 8:57:00 PM

FRAUD
This product is a fraud and its marketing based on lies.

It has the same "look" as the standard Coco Mademoiselle but now has "Intense' added to it. Implying a lot more.
It is not intense at all. Its fragrance is 70% less compared to the standard Mademoiselle which I have used for 20 years. Also the 'Intense" loses it flagrance after 30 minutes or so. I called Coco Chanel HO and only got more rubbish arguments poured over me. A dead-end.

Do not but the "intense". It is rubbish. Go for the Standard Mademoiselle perfume.

on 6/13/2018 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my #1 migraine inducer, probably due to the patchouli. Be careful if you're prone to headaches from scents. Sorry to be a party pooper!

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.
UPDATE
I tried the Velvet Body Oil and it's amazing. Everything I wanted to like about Coco Mademoiselle edp and couldn't is there. I tried this after reading about it in boisdejasmin.com. Good tip! 5 lipsticks for the oil!

I usually dont write reviews about anything unless Im extremely satisfied or dissatisfied about it.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Im really not happy about it.
First of all, the smell is not nice at all. It smells like acetone mixed with floor disinfectant and probably thats what it is. I got this bottle as a gift so many times, I had like 4 200 ml bottles of this stuff that was opened, and I didnt know what to do with all of it. So i finally persuaded myself that its nice and that I should use it. After all, its Chanel.
I used it for a couple of weeks. Sprayed it all over myself everyday in hopes that the bottles would finish quickly. What I didnt know was that the perfume was giving me a severe neurotoxic reaction and I didnt realize about it until now.
It is a real neurotoxin. It made me feel extremely irritated and agitated immediately after smelling it. I also had strange anger outbursts that came from nowhere. I had asthma like symptoms and severe rhinitis. This is not a placebo because once i stopped using the perfume everything was fine.
But then one day I totally forgot and started using Coco Mademoiselle again and I got a reaction again.
I used many other fragrances but none gave me this severe reaction.
In my opinion, it is a very expensive perfume that smells awful and is harmful. Totally not worth it.

Can't believe this is from Chanel. I do love mostly Chanel's but this one a big no. Maybe this is just not work on me. Sorry.

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

on 3/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

I dont know what is fuss about coco perfume, the winner perfume all magazines top of the lists, also men's fav so on.. I absulately hate this common smell every 5 in 1 woman uses this perfume. It smells like burn plastic mixed up with specific flowers. It may go to well on some skins but not for everyone, the scent reminds me a woman who smokes heavily who doesn't have time to have shower and sprays on her clothes heavily. Or a woman who has just give birth looking for a sexy underwear which doesnt fit well on her lumpy body. This perfume may good for a girl in her early 20s just had clean shower and meets for her first date.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡