CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

Eh bien , c'est juste un parfume incroyable!
Son très sophistiqué, très chic, très féminin, mais pas d'une manière trop girly de . Pas du tout. Je dirais que cela est très doux, quand il installe dans la peau. Le premier spritz, son tout à fait forte et citronné, mais il se transforme en ce floral beaytifull, avec un soupçon de vanille et de musc. Il est pas trop sucré ou trop offensif, il est juste, un parfume pour chaque occasion. En outre , il durer toute la journée! Recommande fortement!

j adore j adore j adore Il était difficile de trouver comme il a été vendu dans ma ville. Il est un si beau parfum et je peux me voir porter toute l'année. Fruitier, plus sexy et plus chaud que la Mademoiselle originale. En outre, la première fois dans ma vie se compliments avec mon choix de parfum.. vraiment je le recommande même si il est cher mais il mérite n’hésiter pas les filles..

on 10/9/2018 1:51:00 PM

This is my #1 holy grail perfume of all time. I've been wearing this for over 15 years. I still love it and wear it at least once a week, if not more. I think it works for both daytime and a dressier occasion. Like all perfumes, it smells a teeny bit differently on everyone, so you will have to test it on and wear it for a day to get the full effect. It's pricey, but long lasting. I always buy the larger size, usually when I'm traveling, I'll pick it up at the duty free shop and one bottle lasts me well over a year.

One reviewer mentioned patchouli as an ingredient. I actually absolutely hate the smell of patchouli and think that it makes me smell like a hippie. But I had no idea that this perfume contains patchouli and I never even thought it smells anything like patchouli in the last 15 or so years that I've been wearing this.

I will continue to wear this perfume for as long as they keep making it.

on 10/4/2018 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After reading some very extensive and exhaustive reviews on fragrance boards about Coco Mademoiselle Intense, I kind of laughed to myself when I finally got around to smelling it in person. So many reviewers on the fragrance boards broke down note by note just how drastically different Coco Mademoiselle Intense was from the original. However, in reality, they are nearly identical perfumes. I believe that fragrance lovers must sometimes convince themselves that a new launch is super different so that they can justify spending another $140 on yet another bottle of perfume. I used to do it, so I know it happens lol My advice to prospective buyers: if you already own a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle EDP then you do not need a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle Intense. However, if you tested and liked Coco Mademoiselle EDP and were already going to buy a full bottle, then I would suggest perhaps buying the Intense version while Chanel is offering it. I’m not sure if the Intense version is a limited release, so it’s worth picking it up if someone is already in the buying mood. IMO to have both the EDP and the Intense version is unnecessary.

It’s hard to break down the notes of Coco Mademoiselle in any of its variations because the notes are so well-blended and balanced. I think the three main accords that stick out are: citrus, sweet and a clean, almost mossy, very dominant patchouli note. The only difference I can detect in the Intense version is a slightly toned down citrus top note, but that’s about the only difference that I smell. If you hate patchouli then you might hate Coco Mademoiselle Intense (and also the EDP, EDT, and the parfum lol). It’s not a dirty patchouli note like in my beloved Angel, but it’s a strong patchouli nonetheless. The citrus top note and the sweetness in the beginning both subside as time passes, but that clean patchouli lasts forever.

Also, I get the same strong projection and longevity in the Intense version that I get in the original EDP. It lasts until wash day on clothes and I can smell it on my skin for well over 7 hours.

I think Coco Mademoiselle Intense is worth the purchase if you don't already have the EDP. When I run out of my current bottle of EDP, I will probably purchase this as a replacement.

on 9/2/2018 10:21:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! Warm and delicious

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My all time parfum aka; my "signature" scent. This is, according to many friends and business colleagues who, I must add, have also purchased the same (Parfum as opposed to the toilette) but although they love the scent, have always complained that it smells completely different on me!!! I put that down to the oriental notes, as being part Chinese, part French in ethnicity, the parfum does smell extremely individualistic no matter who. I have that with another parfum which has strong oriental notes. With Coco Mademoiselle I can wear it to a Board meeting, a shopping trip, a date night or to bed - sans clothes! Yes its slightly expensive but its classic Chanel bottle design, longevity ( this lasts much longer if you use the other skincare range ie shower wash, body cream etc ) layering the scents. Intensity, again layering and top up spritz on pulse spots ensures the fragrance lingers for a long time. Unlike a lot of similar high end beauty perfumes, rather than being obnoxious for a couple of hours and then non existent the next. Coco Mademoiselle becomes your style, your calling card, as its essence embraces your own, it becomes your individual signature scent. A part of you becomes Coco Mademoiselle and a part Coco Mademoiselle becomes you. ☆☆☆☆☆ I LIVE & LOVE THIS SCENT!!!

on 6/8/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well this is just an amazing parfume!
Its very sophisticated,very chic, very feminine, but not in a too girly way. Not at all. I would say this is very soft, when it settles into the skin. On first spritz, its quite sharp and citrusy, but it transforms into this beaytifull floral, with a hint of vanilla and musk. It is not too sweet or too offensive, it is just right, a parfume for every occassion. Also it LAST ALL DAY! Highly recommend!

Scent 9/10
longevity 11/10

on 5/24/2018 10:56:00 PM

Why I didn't try this scent till now I'll never know?!? I was thinking how bummed I was about how Parfum Initial was d/c'd and how I loved the patchouli note in that fragrance and would love to find another patchouli based scent to love. I didn't want a dupe just a good perfume. When I looked at the notes for Coco Mad and they spoke to me so I thought I'd give it a try.

White flowers, citrus, vetiver, musk, and the other notes sold me so I blind purchased it. So happy i did because I adore it so much I use it daily over my signature PI. I've also gotten many you smell good compliments and I totally forgot I had this on. The lasting power and silage are excellent! First this lasts on my skin overnight and the sillage is moderate to heavy depending on how much I use.

The dry down on this is amazing!! Its a beautiful floral with i catch whiffs of an earthy patchouli that's not masculine at all. This fragrance just smells good and I love it! I don't care that its a mass marketed a good scent is a good scent! Love,:)

on 4/21/2018 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was hard to find it as it was sold out in my city. It's such a beautiful fragrance and I can see myself wearing it all year. Fruitier, sexier and warmer than the original Mademoiselle. Also, first time in my life getting compliments with my perfume choice lol

on 4/11/2018 11:30:00 PM

I cannot wear regular CM, even though it smells wonderful on others. Yet the Intense version wears well on me. I detect the patchouli and vanilla. This imparts a warm and comforting scent and seems wearable year round.

Popular Fragrances