Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

I usually dont write reviews about anything unless Im extremely satisfied or dissatisfied about it.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Im really not happy about it.
First of all, the smell is not nice at all. It smells like acetone mixed with floor disinfectant and probably thats what it is. I got this bottle as a gift so many times, I had like 4 200 ml bottles of this stuff that was opened, and I didnt know what to do with all of it. So i finally persuaded myself that its nice and that I should use it. After all, its Chanel.
I used it for a couple of weeks. Sprayed it all over myself everyday in hopes that the bottles would finish quickly. What I didnt know was that the perfume was giving me a severe neurotoxic reaction and I didnt realize about it until now.
It is a real neurotoxin. It made me feel extremely irritated and agitated immediately after smelling it. I also had strange anger outbursts that came from nowhere. I had asthma like symptoms and severe rhinitis. This is not a placebo because once i stopped using the perfume everything was fine.
But then one day I totally forgot and started using Coco Mademoiselle again and I got a reaction again.
I used many other fragrances but none gave me this severe reaction.
In my opinion, it is a very expensive perfume that smells awful and is harmful. Totally not worth it.

Can't believe this is from Chanel. I do love mostly Chanel's but this one a big no. Maybe this is just not work on me. Sorry.

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

on 3/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

I dont know what is fuss about coco perfume, the winner perfume all magazines top of the lists, also men's fav so on.. I absulately hate this common smell every 5 in 1 woman uses this perfume. It smells like burn plastic mixed up with specific flowers. It may go to well on some skins but not for everyone, the scent reminds me a woman who smokes heavily who doesn't have time to have shower and sprays on her clothes heavily. Or a woman who has just give birth looking for a sexy underwear which doesnt fit well on her lumpy body. This perfume may good for a girl in her early 20s just had clean shower and meets for her first date.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

on 9/14/2014 6:25:00 PM

I'm not kidding when I say this. It sounds like I'm kidding but I am not. This fragrance smells like cinnamon toast to me. The stuff you eat for breakfast. Obviously I'm most likely the ONLY one who has said this. It not only smells like this on my skin but also in the bottle.
Sorry. I've tried it several times and each time I think the same thing.

on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

on 5/29/2014 12:51:00 AM

Honestly I never make reviews about products.. I had seen such amazing reviews for this perfume and being so stupid I just took their word for it and order this online. One of the stupidest things I've ever done. I understand we all have different taste in smells but to me this smells like an older lady. My sister told me I smelled like a grandma........lol I'm now using the flowerbomb that one is so sweet and girly. Way better than this

on 5/28/2014 10:39:00 PM

I knew this was a favourite on MUA so when I saw the tester bottle at the beauty boutique at Shoppers I just spritzed some of the EDT on my wrist and went about my shopping, and driving to different stores, running errands. I kept thinking, what is that god awful dryer sheet, bathroom deodorant, old fart smell invading my nostrils everywhere I go? I felt lightheaded and nauseated. It wasn't until I got home that I realized it was coming from me! From my wrist. With Chanel Mademoiselle on it. And nothing else. I'm sure for the right chemistry it would be amazing. But I'm about to get sick. I'm going to wash it off right now but decided to swing by MUA on my way to the bathroom. I'm no hater but this is the worst scent I've ever had on in my life.
UPDATE: I've washed my entire arms 4 times with different soaps, and it's still there as strong as ever - it keeps wafting into my nose and ruining my mood and making me sick. In sheer desperation I even tried soaking my arm in mouthwash! Then I cleaned them with rubbing alcohol - that seemed to make it worse. Whaa?? I can't get my favourite scents to last more than 30 minutes on me, and this one is clinging like a cheap dress! I now TOTALLY understand what people who have sensitivities to scents feel like - make it stop!!

Popular Fragrances