Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 10/23/2017 12:52:00 PM

I do love this fragrance... like everyone else, right? lol It's one of the better mainstream designer fragrances available. It's so likeable and universally pleasing its almost magical. I mean, everyone and their mother loves this stuff!

A simple, elegant citrus, patchouli, floral with a nice soft powder lingering softly beneath it all to smooth out any sharp edges. Long lasting. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because I smell it on every other person that walks by me on the street. So unfortunately I can't call it a favorite. However, I do wear and enjoy it on occasion!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite mainstream perfume. I used to think I hated patchouli, but what a fool I was. The patch isn't super-obvious in Coco Mademoiselle, but I pick it up, and it gives the perfume extra depth that makes it interesting and keeps it from smelling like just another generic floriental perfume. The lasting power of the EdP is phenomenal on my skin, and of course the bottle is beyond beautiful. I used up an entire bottle, so I am wanting to replace it when I have the money.

on 6/20/2017 11:07:00 AM

While Coco Mad undeniably smells terrific, it also smells generic. It's perhaps the most popular and well-done of the hundreds of Angel-inspired fruitchoulis of the '00s and '10s. It's the scent of every upscale cosmetics counter in every upscale mall across America: a citrusy praline floral with a highly sanitized patchouli base that just screams luxury and cleanliness.

Four lippies for the quality and deliciousness of the scent; one lippie off because it's just not that distinctive anymore, if it ever was.

Which is not to say that I don't wear it and love it; I do. I have a 3.4 oz EDP that gets regular play in my fragrance wardrobe. I never fail to get compliments on it. People sometimes recognize it for what it is; other times, they ask if it's La Vie Est Belle or Angel Muse or Euphoria, all of which have a similar structure, although I think Coco Mad beats them all. Coco Mad is impeccably clean, sexy, and appealing. It would never be in the running as my signature scent, though. I tend to prefer my more distinctive vintage fragrances for that honor-- they challenge the nose a bit more, and I like that.

Love this. I think its sexy and feminine. The only thing I will say is it used to last longer on you but now it wears off really quickly.
Its a beautiful timeless perfume though.
Its a treat for myself. I love it.

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

Hmmm, as Chanel is so famous for its fragrances this one is not that spcl , it's same like miss Dior or I would say that's more sexy nd attractive, I don't know wat it lacks but not so spcl like can turn everyone's head. Not much strong , soothing nd citrusy. Would go for other perfumes over this

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

Popular Fragrances