CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

I haven’t been without a bottle of this since it emerged in 2001ish. I sometimes go for long stretches where I don’t pick this up, but I always, always, always come back to it. This is a beautiful scent, and while it’s worn by a lot of people, I don’t think it’s played out. It’s a modern classic.

Eh bien , c'est juste un parfume incroyable!
Son très sophistiqué, très chic, très féminin, mais pas d'une manière trop girly de . Pas du tout. Je dirais que cela est très doux, quand il installe dans la peau. Le premier spritz, son tout à fait forte et citronné, mais il se transforme en ce floral beaytifull, avec un soupçon de vanille et de musc. Il est pas trop sucré ou trop offensif, il est juste, un parfume pour chaque occasion. En outre , il durer toute la journée! Recommande fortement!

j adore j adore j adore Il était difficile de trouver comme il a été vendu dans ma ville. Il est un si beau parfum et je peux me voir porter toute l'année. Fruitier, plus sexy et plus chaud que la Mademoiselle originale. En outre, la première fois dans ma vie se compliments avec mon choix de parfum.. vraiment je le recommande même si il est cher mais il mérite n’hésiter pas les filles..

on 10/9/2018 1:51:00 PM

This is my #1 holy grail perfume of all time. I've been wearing this for over 15 years. I still love it and wear it at least once a week, if not more. I think it works for both daytime and a dressier occasion. Like all perfumes, it smells a teeny bit differently on everyone, so you will have to test it on and wear it for a day to get the full effect. It's pricey, but long lasting. I always buy the larger size, usually when I'm traveling, I'll pick it up at the duty free shop and one bottle lasts me well over a year.

One reviewer mentioned patchouli as an ingredient. I actually absolutely hate the smell of patchouli and think that it makes me smell like a hippie. But I had no idea that this perfume contains patchouli and I never even thought it smells anything like patchouli in the last 15 or so years that I've been wearing this.

I will continue to wear this perfume for as long as they keep making it.

on 10/4/2018 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After reading some very extensive and exhaustive reviews on fragrance boards about Coco Mademoiselle Intense, I kind of laughed to myself when I finally got around to smelling it in person. So many reviewers on the fragrance boards broke down note by note just how drastically different Coco Mademoiselle Intense was from the original. However, in reality, they are nearly identical perfumes. I believe that fragrance lovers must sometimes convince themselves that a new launch is super different so that they can justify spending another $140 on yet another bottle of perfume. I used to do it, so I know it happens lol My advice to prospective buyers: if you already own a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle EDP then you do not need a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle Intense. However, if you tested and liked Coco Mademoiselle EDP and were already going to buy a full bottle, then I would suggest perhaps buying the Intense version while Chanel is offering it. I’m not sure if the Intense version is a limited release, so it’s worth picking it up if someone is already in the buying mood. IMO to have both the EDP and the Intense version is unnecessary.

It’s hard to break down the notes of Coco Mademoiselle in any of its variations because the notes are so well-blended and balanced. I think the three main accords that stick out are: citrus, sweet and a clean, almost mossy, very dominant patchouli note. The only difference I can detect in the Intense version is a slightly toned down citrus top note, but that’s about the only difference that I smell. If you hate patchouli then you might hate Coco Mademoiselle Intense (and also the EDP, EDT, and the parfum lol). It’s not a dirty patchouli note like in my beloved Angel, but it’s a strong patchouli nonetheless. The citrus top note and the sweetness in the beginning both subside as time passes, but that clean patchouli lasts forever.

Also, I get the same strong projection and longevity in the Intense version that I get in the original EDP. It lasts until wash day on clothes and I can smell it on my skin for well over 7 hours.

I think Coco Mademoiselle Intense is worth the purchase if you don't already have the EDP. When I run out of my current bottle of EDP, I will probably purchase this as a replacement.

I really don’t care for Coco Mademoiselle, but INTENSE is something altogether different. I smell alot of vanilla and patchouli. It’s a grown-up scent and has great lasting power. It wouldn’t be my “go-to” everyday scent, but it’s good for nighttime and an occasion. Ladylike and sophisticated.

on 9/2/2018 10:21:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! Warm and delicious

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I heard Chanel was releasing this perfume, I imagined something really dark and sexy. The idea I had in my mind isn't what it turned out to be, but it's still a nice perfume. It's basically CM restructured with more amber and patchouli. It's beautiful, but not terribly different than the original CM, in my opinion anyway. I think it will be a hit for Chanel.

on 8/10/2018 8:57:00 PM

FRAUD
This product is a fraud and its marketing based on lies.

It has the same "look" as the standard Coco Mademoiselle but now has "Intense' added to it. Implying a lot more.
It is not intense at all. Its fragrance is 70% less compared to the standard Mademoiselle which I have used for 20 years. Also the 'Intense" loses it flagrance after 30 minutes or so. I called Coco Chanel HO and only got more rubbish arguments poured over me. A dead-end.

Do not but the "intense". It is rubbish. Go for the Standard Mademoiselle perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume.
Usually I get the 6.8 edu the perfume, this time I decided to get the perfume itself thinking it will be stronger and long lasting. The perfume arrived in unsecured cap and more than half of perfume got wasted. I am totally disappointed because it is expensive perfume ( and I love it) but they could make the bottle and cap more secure ( like the other sizes).
I’ll call Macy’s for refund or replacement and keep you updated.