Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why oh why did I stay away from you for so long?? You're my new love. You even smell "pink."

I don't care that everyone else wears you- they love you too, and there's a good reason for it. You're simply stunning. You're elegant and graceful like a snow white swan floating lazily down a river.

You're the young girl in the office who has huge dreams and treats herself to Louboutin heels even though she can't afford them yet. Because she knows one day she will be able to, because she refuses to give up her dreams no matter what.

You're the freshly retired lady who spent a lifetime serving other people's needs because she's a quietly beautiful soul who expects little in return. She only wants other people to be happy, especially her family. She does her hair like a lady, wears beautifully refined jewelry and tries to see the best in people.

You're the tender, feminine soul who yearns to express their femininity in all its delicate glory, the world be damned.

You're so fresh and sweet, just like an innocent baby girl, yet sophisticated and charming like a white haired, mature lady who has decades of experience in life.

So pretty and so free.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very mixed and torn over this fragrance but I won't repurchase probably. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. People have said they like the smell but in my opinion it is obnoxiously potent.

To Read all 1405 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Long term fan of Chanel Coco and I love it for fancy nights when I am going to go out. Gorgeous perfume and I get so many compliments while using it.

I feel so fancy and chic when I wear this. (Ok, so I wear it to class, but you can't blame a girl for trying) LOVE the fragrance, the EDP lasts and lasts and mellows to a nice soft scent towards the end of the day. I simply am not dressed without this perfume.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Well well well , I've arrived to my Queen of all my favourites.Now Mademoiselle shouldn't be restricted to the target buyers at the time (25-33) because I find the original is a classic but an older women is already strong & wise and doesn't need reminding what and who she is ! 😝 Mademoiselle tones down the intensity that the original Coco doesn't have.Being a day to night oriental , Mademoiselle is a very nice balancing fragrance as its Citrusy, sweet, strong & sexy without being a tramp. Thank you Chanel, she HAS arrived and she's going to stay!!💋

on 5/30/2016 3:01:00 PM

This parfume is perfect.

It has a nice smell and it´s long lasting.

Wearing this makes me think of christmas, with my family. Nice, warm, cozy. A real delight.

It´s ekspensive, sure, but totally worth it.

on 5/20/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I thought I was done with fruitchoulis. They're ubiquitous; the perfume market is over-saturated with them, and I found that I don't care for fruity sweet scents, I find them cloying, mostly. And I don't like smelling like everyone else.
I stick with what really suits me; woody, white florals, earthy chypres, musks, spicy/creamy orientals.
Then I tested Coco Mad. I really liked it and bought a bottle of the EDT the next day. Dammit. It's simply a delicious indulgence without being screamy or dramatic. Somehow Chanel has figured out how to inject some depth and elegance into a type of fragrance that in my opinion is demographically pigeonholed and overplayed by fragrance houses. Heh, it's the 'Chanel' of fruitchoulis, I suppose.
Perfectly formulated and beautifully balanced - this is fruity-floral-patchouli done right, IMO. I don't wear it often, but when I get a craving for this type of fragrance, I prefer Coco Mad.

That's all I can say. I'm still reeling from the fact that I liked it and bought it after offloading all my other similar fragrances. (Angel, La Vie Est Belle, Jimmy Choo)

I used to wear the EdP a few years ago and really loved it. Such a classy and sophisticated scent. I always wanted to wear no.5 but figured I'd wait until I'm older and use this younger Chanel in the meantime. Use sparingly, one spritz and you're good to go.

on 5/3/2016 3:57:00 PM

All time favorite! I love to wear it during springtime

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

Popular Fragrances