Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

Hmmm, as Chanel is so famous for its fragrances this one is not that spcl , it's same like miss Dior or I would say that's more sexy nd attractive, I don't know wat it lacks but not so spcl like can turn everyone's head. Not much strong , soothing nd citrusy. Would go for other perfumes over this

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

on 2/19/2017 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first thought on smelling the EDP was 'it's a more girly Angel!' Since I've never been able to decide whether I like Angel or whether it smells like what I imagine a nuclear explosion would be, this is a nice alternative. I actually like the drydown best, once the slightly-overwhelming patchouli note chills out a bit and the sweet, creamy florals step up.

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

Love the scent, but wish it lasted longer like the older chanel perfumes used to :)

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

This is my go-to fragrance! I have somebody ask me every weekend what I'm wearing- Men and women! My friends call it my signature because people compliment it so much. It's always noticed but not overwhelming. It's the prettiest scent combination and lasts FOREVER! When I unpack clothes from vacation, they all still smell amazing. Dont buy it as a gift because you'll want it yourself lol seriously!

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

Popular Fragrances