CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.1

on 12/20/2008 11:32:00 PM

I tried to like this...I really did. My husband bought it for me after the clerk told him it was light and airy..uhhhhhh I love light fresh sweet scents...this was NOT it. Thankfully I tried it at the store, said how awful it was and my poor hubby said oh no, I got that for you as a gift. So we came home, got the box and took it back straight away. He paid 125.00 for a small set. I'm sure glad I didn't open this on Christmas morning. This scent is heavy and really strong to me. I couldn't get it off my arms in the shower. I'm on not too good with notes but this is for someone who likes really strong older women scents. A no go for me for sure...

Some Chanels are stunningly gorgeous and breathtaking, and I can't get enough of them. Other Chanels fail spectacularly on my skin. This is one of the failures. Take some plastic. Put it in your car and park your car in the sun on a white hot day. When the plastic is sufficiently heated and is beginning to put off an odor, pour some orange juice and fingernail polish on it, and there you have the way Coco Mlle smells on my skin. Not good.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

on 2/7/2009 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Starts out almost gourmand, but without being sweetly foody. Soft, creamy, but still a perfume. Very nice. But as it dries down, it develops a sticky powdery note on my skin that is really unfortunate. I wanted to give this higher marks for the onset, but the dry down is a true deal-breaker.

on 9/17/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Despite the good ratings I'm giving this perfume, I'm not much of a fan as I find it uninteresting and it's too common. I bought it on a big discount from the local department store. Sad to say of my collection, this is the one that's gotten the most male compliments. I wish I could get this reaction with my other preferred fragrances. It's a fruity, floral crowd pleaser. Be sure not to overdo it since longevity and silage are pretty high, even if it's undetectable to the wearer.

on 8/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have worn this perfume on and off for 10+ years now and I love it. It is a gorgeously warm & rich yet fresh & creamy-clean scent that never seems to fade. I consistently get compliments every time I spray it on - even after I am no longer able to smell it on myself! It's almost impossible to describe this lovely perfume in terms of notes because it is so well-blended that nothing in particulate stands out. I have not worn it for a long time, but will definitely buy more eventually. A winner.

on 7/8/2011 3:46:00 PM

I was always reluctant to buy or wear this. However, I have fallen for it as has DH . Juicy ,chypre -like scent of fruit layered over florals and vanilla .Not overly sweet , ubiquitous in smell though . Very well done and lasting power is tremendous.
The EDP is better than the EDT though both have very decent tenacity .

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I purchased this in Manas while overseas. I was afraid to purchase it at first because only the older women wore it but I have to tell you this is one of the fragrances that smells better as it dries down; one squirt will last all day. It is so much better and softer that Chanel number 5, though coco Chanel is very pleasing to the senses.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice, but a little patchouli heavy (and I like patch). If I didn't love the original Coco so much, I'd probably like this more. I'd purchase the original before Mlle.

on 8/4/2004 10:10:00 PM

I wish I could get on board with the fans of this scent. But it gives me a migraine everytime. It is just a heavy and sickening scent to me. I understand that if you can stick it out to the drydown its nice. But sadly for me I never can make it there before I am down and out with a headache.

Popular Fragrances