CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by age: 36-43
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

on 6/13/2018 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my #1 migraine inducer, probably due to the patchouli. Be careful if you're prone to headaches from scents. Sorry to be a party pooper!

on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

on 3/18/2014 11:41:00 PM

This is extremely popular and smells exactly the same on everyone. The patchouli is headache inducing. Don't get the love for this one at all.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

EDIT:
I am changing my mind from my original review (below). Last night I put 1...just 1 and omg I got so sick from a terrible scent enduced headache! I was scrubbing my arms trying to get it off but the damage was done. This stuff is too darn strong. I am not sure how many ppl can wear this in public without incredibly irritating everyone in their school, office, ...mall....where ever they go. It is so strong. Terrible. You want to wear a purfume...not the perfume wearing you!

This stuff smells like liquid heaven.

It is a little strong - I just have 1 squirt on right now and that is more then enough. I wish it was just a smidge weaker. I am wearing the EDP ...maybe the EDT would be a bit softer. I don't think this is a scent you would wear to school or the workplace by any meanas.

I am not sure about the whole marketing to the younger 'coco generation'...to me there is nothing youthful about this scent. It is not granny any way but it is a more ...mature scent IMO ...

on 12/21/2009 11:38:00 AM

Vile. Quite why so many women wear this is beyond me, and why it is linked to the divine original Coco ( the two are quite distinct), is even more puzzling. Chanel should be ashamed of themselves for bringing this sickly concoction to the public.

on 10/17/2009 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I 'm in the minorty here as I really hate this stuff. On me it's cloying too sweet and suffocating, it's the same when I smell this on others, I just can't stand it. For some reason over the years I've been given first the EDP, then the EDT (which I hoped would be less cloying - it wasn't!) and the Body spray. I think at some point I had asked for Coco as a gift and everyone bought me Madmoiselle instead. I should point out that I'm more into fresh clean chypres, which may explain why I dislike this so much.

on 12/20/2008 11:32:00 PM

I tried to like this...I really did. My husband bought it for me after the clerk told him it was light and airy..uhhhhhh I love light fresh sweet scents...this was NOT it. Thankfully I tried it at the store, said how awful it was and my poor hubby said oh no, I got that for you as a gift. So we came home, got the box and took it back straight away. He paid 125.00 for a small set. I'm sure glad I didn't open this on Christmas morning. This scent is heavy and really strong to me. I couldn't get it off my arms in the shower. I'm on not too good with notes but this is for someone who likes really strong older women scents. A no go for me for sure...

I purchased this in the EDT (based on the good reviews and the fact that I love Chanel No. 22 and No. 5 EDT) but this smells like pure men's aftershave on me. Yuck. I understand that everyone's body chemistry and pH are different, but geez oh man, this stuff is not good on me - pure men's aftershave. Ugh. It's going back today.

on 11/10/2006 2:57:00 PM

This makes me sick at my stomach. I gave it to my daughter and finally had to take it away from her because I couldn't stand to be near her when she wore it! It is very strong, even if applied sparingly. Although it is a 'classic' there are many more pleasing fragrances out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can understand why in this day and age Mlle gets such rave reviews, but I don't feel it merits it. On my, my daughters', my friend's, skin it smells like another ubiquitous vanilla/patchouli blend of our times. It's TM Angel minus the true gourmand quality. It's Prada, with the patchouli bite muzzled. It's really boring for the price tag, so, I passed.