Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.1

on 10/23/2017 12:52:00 PM

I do love this fragrance... like everyone else, right? lol It's one of the better mainstream designer fragrances available. It's so likeable and universally pleasing its almost magical. I mean, everyone and their mother loves this stuff!

A simple, elegant citrus, patchouli, floral with a nice soft powder lingering softly beneath it all to smooth out any sharp edges. Long lasting. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because I smell it on every other person that walks by me on the street. So unfortunately I can't call it a favorite. However, I do wear and enjoy it on occasion!

on 2/19/2017 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first thought on smelling the EDP was 'it's a more girly Angel!' Since I've never been able to decide whether I like Angel or whether it smells like what I imagine a nuclear explosion would be, this is a nice alternative. I actually like the drydown best, once the slightly-overwhelming patchouli note chills out a bit and the sweet, creamy florals step up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why oh why did I stay away from you for so long?? You're my new love. You even smell "pink."

I don't care that everyone else wears you- they love you too, and there's a good reason for it. You're simply stunning. You're elegant and graceful like a snow white swan floating lazily down a river.

You're the young girl in the office who has huge dreams and treats herself to Louboutin heels even though she can't afford them yet. Because she knows one day she will be able to, because she refuses to give up her dreams no matter what.

You're the freshly retired lady who spent a lifetime serving other people's needs because she's a quietly beautiful soul who expects little in return. She only wants other people to be happy, especially her family. She does her hair like a lady, wears beautifully refined jewelry and tries to see the best in people.

You're the tender, feminine soul who yearns to express their femininity in all its delicate glory, the world be damned.

You're so fresh and sweet, just like an innocent baby girl, yet sophisticated and charming like a white haired, mature lady who has decades of experience in life.

So pretty and so free.

I used to wear the EdP a few years ago and really loved it. Such a classy and sophisticated scent. I always wanted to wear no.5 but figured I'd wait until I'm older and use this younger Chanel in the meantime. Use sparingly, one spritz and you're good to go.

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

I usually dont write reviews about anything unless Im extremely satisfied or dissatisfied about it.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Im really not happy about it.
First of all, the smell is not nice at all. It smells like acetone mixed with floor disinfectant and probably thats what it is. I got this bottle as a gift so many times, I had like 4 200 ml bottles of this stuff that was opened, and I didnt know what to do with all of it. So i finally persuaded myself that its nice and that I should use it. After all, its Chanel.
I used it for a couple of weeks. Sprayed it all over myself everyday in hopes that the bottles would finish quickly. What I didnt know was that the perfume was giving me a severe neurotoxic reaction and I didnt realize about it until now.
It is a real neurotoxin. It made me feel extremely irritated and agitated immediately after smelling it. I also had strange anger outbursts that came from nowhere. I had asthma like symptoms and severe rhinitis. This is not a placebo because once i stopped using the perfume everything was fine.
But then one day I totally forgot and started using Coco Mademoiselle again and I got a reaction again.
I used many other fragrances but none gave me this severe reaction.
In my opinion, it is a very expensive perfume that smells awful and is harmful. Totally not worth it.

I LOVE this perfume. I use the Parfume not the EDT as it lasts longer on my skin. Its my favourite perfume. I have had lots of lovely comments while wearing it, long after I have put it on. Its a very classy but modern scent. It smells expensive. I can't be without it! Danielle

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

I love so many of the Chanel perfume line; I have Chance, No 5, No 5 Eau Premiere, and Coco Noir. This Coco Mademoiselle was my wedding day perfume and has special place is my collection; it is a complex, beautiful, sophisticated scent. Just lovely.

on 7/1/2015 12:01:00 AM

This is such a pretty and feminine scent, it's among my favorite fragrances. It seems to last a long time.I don't think it's strong at all,but you don't have to use a lot so it last me a long time.

Popular Fragrances