CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

on 12/12/2012 10:31:00 AM

Nice perfume if you like floral scent. A bit too headache inducing for me still. Will not purchase again for that reason

on 10/24/2010 10:20:00 PM

i cannot stomach this scent. i put it on my wrists only and my husband asked me if i had put on some cologne. i swear its so strong even with a light touch of it that i could taste it on my tongue. there was just something so offensive to my senses about this scent. it instantly made my sinuses hurt. sadly i wore it on a rare night out with my sisters, i woke up later in the middle of hte night with my wrists next to my face. it made me dry heave. i really dislike this... but to each their own!

on 3/19/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Mmmm...no. I don't understand why this has high reviews. Smells waaaay too mature and old-lady-ish. I smell patchouli and I HATE patchouli. I got this because one of the notes listed was vanilla...and it was beloved by women in my age bracket. Ick, no. Betsey Johnson still reigns supreme as my fab perfume, followed by Elizabeth Arden Provocative Interlude and Lolita Lempicka Midnite (for evenings).

on 12/31/2008 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it is indeed the best fragrance from chanel.i think i would buy it in the future but once finished the bottle i wouldn t purchase it again coz it s not one of those fragrances u can t get enough of it.for the moment i have miss dior cherie but once i finish it i might buy this one,they are alike and they are both tryings to bring young customers to both chanel and dior since all their perfumes are for mature women.
update:i really hate it,it is a chypre i can t stand,yuck!!

on 11/4/2008 10:06:00 PM

Oh my lord, it is strong and it got me headache, a million times NO to me

on 8/13/2008 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've always wanted to try this because of the rave reviews...but when i got a sample and sprayed it on me...my husband came home and asked what the heck i was wearing. he said i smelled like his mom or his grandma. he said it smelled way too strong and he'd prefer something more fruity or fresh.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so wanted to like this. However it smelled weird on me.

on 11/26/2007 1:12:00 AM

I tried it in Sephora and really liked it. I bought the EDP but to my surprise, after an hour, there is nothing to smell. I tried it on my husband, the same result. I mean this is Chanel and you pay $80 for 1.7 oz. I just returned it.

on 11/12/2006 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

GROSS! TOO STRONG! Smells like a bunch of old ladies in a funeral home!