CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by age: 25-29
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

Eh bien , c'est juste un parfume incroyable!
Son très sophistiqué, très chic, très féminin, mais pas d'une manière trop girly de . Pas du tout. Je dirais que cela est très doux, quand il installe dans la peau. Le premier spritz, son tout à fait forte et citronné, mais il se transforme en ce floral beaytifull, avec un soupçon de vanille et de musc. Il est pas trop sucré ou trop offensif, il est juste, un parfume pour chaque occasion. En outre , il durer toute la journée! Recommande fortement!

j adore j adore j adore Il était difficile de trouver comme il a été vendu dans ma ville. Il est un si beau parfum et je peux me voir porter toute l'année. Fruitier, plus sexy et plus chaud que la Mademoiselle originale. En outre, la première fois dans ma vie se compliments avec mon choix de parfum.. vraiment je le recommande même si il est cher mais il mérite n’hésiter pas les filles..

on 10/4/2018 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After reading some very extensive and exhaustive reviews on fragrance boards about Coco Mademoiselle Intense, I kind of laughed to myself when I finally got around to smelling it in person. So many reviewers on the fragrance boards broke down note by note just how drastically different Coco Mademoiselle Intense was from the original. However, in reality, they are nearly identical perfumes. I believe that fragrance lovers must sometimes convince themselves that a new launch is super different so that they can justify spending another $140 on yet another bottle of perfume. I used to do it, so I know it happens lol My advice to prospective buyers: if you already own a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle EDP then you do not need a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle Intense. However, if you tested and liked Coco Mademoiselle EDP and were already going to buy a full bottle, then I would suggest perhaps buying the Intense version while Chanel is offering it. I’m not sure if the Intense version is a limited release, so it’s worth picking it up if someone is already in the buying mood. IMO to have both the EDP and the Intense version is unnecessary.

It’s hard to break down the notes of Coco Mademoiselle in any of its variations because the notes are so well-blended and balanced. I think the three main accords that stick out are: citrus, sweet and a clean, almost mossy, very dominant patchouli note. The only difference I can detect in the Intense version is a slightly toned down citrus top note, but that’s about the only difference that I smell. If you hate patchouli then you might hate Coco Mademoiselle Intense (and also the EDP, EDT, and the parfum lol). It’s not a dirty patchouli note like in my beloved Angel, but it’s a strong patchouli nonetheless. The citrus top note and the sweetness in the beginning both subside as time passes, but that clean patchouli lasts forever.

Also, I get the same strong projection and longevity in the Intense version that I get in the original EDP. It lasts until wash day on clothes and I can smell it on my skin for well over 7 hours.

I think Coco Mademoiselle Intense is worth the purchase if you don't already have the EDP. When I run out of my current bottle of EDP, I will probably purchase this as a replacement.

on 4/21/2018 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was my signature till the Intense version came into my life. A classic but watered down through the years, sadly.

on 4/21/2018 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was hard to find it as it was sold out in my city. It's such a beautiful fragrance and I can see myself wearing it all year. Fruitier, sexier and warmer than the original Mademoiselle. Also, first time in my life getting compliments with my perfume choice lol

I one hundred percent agree with Olfactoria's review below me. My fiance gave me a 50ml bottle of this for my birthday in 2015. I loved it at the time, before I was a bit more versed in fragrance. Now I'm into the old classics. Coco Mademoiselle is like EDM music, and the statement ones such as Youth Dew, Shalimar, Opium, Cinnabar and Coco are like classic rock. CM smells so commercial to me. It's well constructed, and it has amazing longevity. But I only wear it occasionally. Maybe it's the generous citrus in the formula, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it's just too teeny-bopperish, and conjures up the mall in my head. My fiance also gave me the OG Coco on the birthday after, and that's what wrecked my temporary CM fling. I apologize to the CM lovers, but the OG Coco, and other vintage classics, are sooooo much better imo.

on 4/11/2018 3:27:00 AM

Irresistable to me. I try new fragrances, that is to say I cheat on Coco Mademoiselle, but I always find myself back reaching for it at the store and smiling. Such a signature that people ask when they smell.

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

*update as of july 2018* of all my perfumes i have, which is over 50 bottles right now, this was my choice for my wedding day, of all my perfumes, including a few other chanels, diors, muglers, elie saab, and so forth. This is, and will always be my 'wedding day perfume'.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very mixed and torn over this fragrance but I won't repurchase probably. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. People have said they like the smell but in my opinion it is obnoxiously potent.

Popular Fragrances