CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle

Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 4/21/2018 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was my signature till the Intense version came into my life. A classic but watered down through the years, sadly.

I one hundred percent agree with Olfactoria's review below me. My fiance gave me a 50ml bottle of this for my birthday in 2015. I loved it at the time, before I was a bit more versed in fragrance. Now I'm into the old classics. Coco Mademoiselle is like EDM music, and the statement ones such as Youth Dew, Shalimar, Opium, Cinnabar and Coco are like classic rock. CM smells so commercial to me. It's well constructed, and it has amazing longevity. But I only wear it occasionally. Maybe it's the generous citrus in the formula, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it's just too teeny-bopperish, and conjures up the mall in my head. My fiance also gave me the OG Coco on the birthday after, and that's what wrecked my temporary CM fling. I apologize to the CM lovers, but the OG Coco, and other vintage classics, are sooooo much better imo.

on 4/11/2018 3:27:00 AM

Irresistable to me. I try new fragrances, that is to say I cheat on Coco Mademoiselle, but I always find myself back reaching for it at the store and smiling. Such a signature that people ask when they smell.

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

*update as of july 2018* of all my perfumes i have, which is over 50 bottles right now, this was my choice for my wedding day, of all my perfumes, including a few other chanels, diors, muglers, elie saab, and so forth. This is, and will always be my 'wedding day perfume'.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very mixed and torn over this fragrance but I won't repurchase probably. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. People have said they like the smell but in my opinion it is obnoxiously potent.

on 5/3/2016 3:57:00 PM

All time favorite! I love to wear it during springtime

i bought coco mademoiselle because i find it intriguing after watching its ad campaign and with all the good reviews. At first i find it very strong and musky for my taste, even my brother find it strong, musky and a little bit old lady like(just a little), i smell citrus, vanilla and bergamot for each spray. Somehow, whenever i use this perfume there's a sophistication and grown up factor that blends with it which captures my growing likeness, plus i cant believe with its staying factor coz it's really long. Actually i'm in a process of loving and hating it. There's a bit resemblance between coco mademoiselle and burberry london because both are strong, musky, and woodsy. But definitely coco mademoiselle is way more lovely scent than burberry london.

on 1/18/2016 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this as an anniversary gift from the BF and I have to say, he sure does have taste! It's become one of my go-to perfumes! Can be used for special occasions and casually, not so much for outdoorsy, hiking, sporty kind of activities. Other perfumes can fit that category. I'm halfway through it and that's saying a lot what with my perfume collection. I always get complimented on it, even from the most stoic of characters that I encounter in my travels. Surely a must-have!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite fragrances. The packaging is beautiful and high quality; very clean, polished, and elegant, like the scent itself. It lasts a long time, like any classic Chanel EDP. I feel very chic wearing this. From Mademoiselle, I smell the citrus base, followed by the patchouli, musk, vanilla, and the lovely touch of rose. It's on the spicy side and a bit powdery, but nothing like No.5. I also love Mademoiselle's darker older sister Coco. This one smells a bit more youthful. Both are very nice. Mademoiselle is strong, but not overpowering. Very warm and inviting. I also find it's nice for all year around. Better suited for going out rather than office-wear though for sure.

Popular Fragrances