Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume.
Usually I get the 6.8 edu the perfume, this time I decided to get the perfume itself thinking it will be stronger and long lasting. The perfume arrived in unsecured cap and more than half of perfume got wasted. I am totally disappointed because it is expensive perfume ( and I love it) but they could make the bottle and cap more secure ( like the other sizes).
I’ll call Macy’s for refund or replacement and keep you updated.

on 6/8/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well this is just an amazing parfume!
Its very sophisticated,very chic, very feminine, but not in a too girly way. Not at all. I would say this is very soft, when it settles into the skin. On first spritz, its quite sharp and citrusy, but it transforms into this beaytifull floral, with a hint of vanilla and musk. It is not too sweet or too offensive, it is just right, a parfume for every occassion. Also it LAST ALL DAY! Highly recommend!

Scent 9/10
longevity 11/10

Hmmm, as Chanel is so famous for its fragrances this one is not that spcl , it's same like miss Dior or I would say that's more sexy nd attractive, I don't know wat it lacks but not so spcl like can turn everyone's head. Not much strong , soothing nd citrusy. Would go for other perfumes over this

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

Love the scent, but wish it lasted longer like the older chanel perfumes used to :)

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

This is my go-to fragrance! I have somebody ask me every weekend what I'm wearing- Men and women! My friends call it my signature because people compliment it so much. It's always noticed but not overwhelming. It's the prettiest scent combination and lasts FOREVER! When I unpack clothes from vacation, they all still smell amazing. Dont buy it as a gift because you'll want it yourself lol seriously!

on 10/19/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Such a classic scent. Is fresh, and potent without being heavy and harsh. Always a go to of mine.

Scent makes me feel sexy <3 but what I love the MOST about it is how long it lasts! I can spray this on a shirt and still smell it a century later.

Popular Fragrances