Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by age: 19-24
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.4

Hmmm, as Chanel is so famous for its fragrances this one is not that spcl , it's same like miss Dior or I would say that's more sexy nd attractive, I don't know wat it lacks but not so spcl like can turn everyone's head. Not much strong , soothing nd citrusy. Would go for other perfumes over this

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

Love the scent, but wish it lasted longer like the older chanel perfumes used to :)

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

This is my go-to fragrance! I have somebody ask me every weekend what I'm wearing- Men and women! My friends call it my signature because people compliment it so much. It's always noticed but not overwhelming. It's the prettiest scent combination and lasts FOREVER! When I unpack clothes from vacation, they all still smell amazing. Dont buy it as a gift because you'll want it yourself lol seriously!

on 10/19/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Such a classic scent. Is fresh, and potent without being heavy and harsh. Always a go to of mine.

Scent makes me feel sexy <3 but what I love the MOST about it is how long it lasts! I can spray this on a shirt and still smell it a century later.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my go-to signature scent!
If you want a scent that depicts a sophisticated young woman, this is for you.
The scent is a crisp clean floral feminine scent, which definitely fits for most occasions.

No matter what time of the day or event, it's a versatile scent that works for most outfits
(Unless you're going for something edgy, maybe a more unique scent may work better)

Longevity wise; let the people around you speak for themselves.
I had a colleague whom fetched me home from work. A day later, he mentioned that his car smelled different, like some pleasant perfume. It's been about a whole day since I sprayed that, but it still lingers.

Another account was when I came into the room and sat down about 1 meter away from a colleague. In awhile, my colleague says he smells perfume and finds it sophisticated. It's been 6 hours since I spritz it, so it's pretty good lasting power.

1 spritz is enough, no more, no less. It isn't overpowering in my opinion. I got mine in EDP.

So if you like the scent, get it! The bottle should last for 2 - 3 years with everyday usage (If you spray once a day)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I have always gone to fruity playful scents but this one is defiantly more sophisticated. It isn't too overpowering to where I am choking on it but it is just enough to where you can still smell it all day after spraying it about 3 times. It is expensive but it is definitely worth it

Popular Fragrances