CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My all time parfum aka; my "signature" scent. This is, according to many friends and business colleagues who, I must add, have also purchased the same (Parfum as opposed to the toilette) but although they love the scent, have always complained that it smells completely different on me!!! I put that down to the oriental notes, as being part Chinese, part French in ethnicity, the parfum does smell extremely individualistic no matter who. I have that with another parfum which has strong oriental notes. With Coco Mademoiselle I can wear it to a Board meeting, a shopping trip, a date night or to bed - sans clothes! Yes its slightly expensive but its classic Chanel bottle design, longevity ( this lasts much longer if you use the other skincare range ie shower wash, body cream etc ) layering the scents. Intensity, again layering and top up spritz on pulse spots ensures the fragrance lingers for a long time. Unlike a lot of similar high end beauty perfumes, rather than being obnoxious for a couple of hours and then non existent the next. Coco Mademoiselle becomes your style, your calling card, as its essence embraces your own, it becomes your individual signature scent. A part of you becomes Coco Mademoiselle and a part Coco Mademoiselle becomes you. ☆☆☆☆☆ I LIVE & LOVE THIS SCENT!!!

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

I love love love Chanel perfumes, they smell amazing and last such a long time. And best of all, they don't go all weird and change scent on my skin like some do!
From Mademoiselle I smell hints of a citrus type base (light), followed by musk and vanilla notes and finally a rose aftertaste is left.
This is truly the best perfume Chanel have made, by far. Love it !!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOOOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I bought mine at an airport last year and i absolutely fell in love with it. It has an AMAYZING smell, a BEAUTIFUL bottle, so CLASSY. I can wear it anytime and it makes me feel sooo confident! Would recommend to a friend :)

My mum buys me this sometimes as a gift and it has a lovely smell, friends have complimented the smell when wearing it on nights out. Wouldn't wear everyday as I think it's quite a stronger scent which I prefer for glam evenings or nights out however despite being strong it is a pretty smell:) probably wouldn't buy myself since there are slightly cheaper perfumes I enjoy just as much but it was a lovely gift to receive and nice for special occasions so if you are wanting to treat yourself or someone special this is a great perfume to get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

on 2/23/2014 10:57:00 AM

I love love love this perfume! The adjectives i would use to describe it are: classy, feminime and elegant. It goes so well with my style. It is for women with style and elegance, so it is maybe not a beach party kind of perfume. If you are looking for a sweet girly perfume this is nothing for you. It has a very strong scent and it is also very "grown up". A minus for me is the price. It is so dang expensive! But it smells wonderful and that is the most important thing. In my opinion Quality over quantity is a good rule to follow when choosing the perfect perfume. Mademoiselle is quality 100%

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This fragrance is gorgeous. I've had it in the parfum and toilette, and think I prefer the toilette. I'd had Miss Dior Cherie for a couple of years and loved it, but wasn't so endeavoured by Miss Dior when Cherie was discontinued. This was the PERFECT alternative. Gorgeous, light, sweet and classy. Plus it is Chanel after all! continued >>

on 11/27/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont get why people keep talking about this fragrance. For me, it's just normal. Too strong and a little bit old, I think. I'm 16 and dont like it, but my mom is 50 and she absolutely love it.

smells really good! i love the soap tooo!!!