Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.4

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

I love love love Chanel perfumes, they smell amazing and last such a long time. And best of all, they don't go all weird and change scent on my skin like some do!
From Mademoiselle I smell hints of a citrus type base (light), followed by musk and vanilla notes and finally a rose aftertaste is left.
This is truly the best perfume Chanel have made, by far. Love it !!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOOOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I bought mine at an airport last year and i absolutely fell in love with it. It has an AMAYZING smell, a BEAUTIFUL bottle, so CLASSY. I can wear it anytime and it makes me feel sooo confident! Would recommend to a friend :)

My mum buys me this sometimes as a gift and it has a lovely smell, friends have complimented the smell when wearing it on nights out. Wouldn't wear everyday as I think it's quite a stronger scent which I prefer for glam evenings or nights out however despite being strong it is a pretty smell:) probably wouldn't buy myself since there are slightly cheaper perfumes I enjoy just as much but it was a lovely gift to receive and nice for special occasions so if you are wanting to treat yourself or someone special this is a great perfume to get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

on 2/23/2014 10:57:00 AM

I love love love this perfume! The adjectives i would use to describe it are: classy, feminime and elegant. It goes so well with my style. It is for women with style and elegance, so it is maybe not a beach party kind of perfume. If you are looking for a sweet girly perfume this is nothing for you. It has a very strong scent and it is also very "grown up". A minus for me is the price. It is so dang expensive! But it smells wonderful and that is the most important thing. In my opinion Quality over quantity is a good rule to follow when choosing the perfect perfume. Mademoiselle is quality 100%

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This fragrance is gorgeous. I've had it in the parfum and toilette, and think I prefer the toilette. I'd had Miss Dior Cherie for a couple of years and loved it, but wasn't so endeavoured by Miss Dior when Cherie was discontinued. This was the PERFECT alternative. Gorgeous, light, sweet and classy. Plus it is Chanel after all! continued >>

on 11/27/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont get why people keep talking about this fragrance. For me, it's just normal. Too strong and a little bit old, I think. I'm 16 and dont like it, but my mom is 50 and she absolutely love it.

smells really good! i love the soap tooo!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this perfume, but I want to love it! Especially for the price.. I think I paid around $80 for it. It's a very girly smell, but it tends to fade after about three hours. So that's a downfall for me, and I'm not sure if it's just my body chemistry that makes it fade. The packaging is very beautiful, and it looks great on my vanity.

Overall: The scent is very nice and the packaging is awesome, but I would suggest layering it with a similar scent if you are prone to scents fading on you.

Cheyenne