3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Buy this if you have acne or red marks. This truly heals the skin. It has its faults, I don’t say it doesn’t, but for one thing this cream is amazing - it really regenerates the skin fast. It’s been four days since I started using it and my acne scars that wouldn’t heal are close to disappearing. Before that I had them for weeks. I don’t know what they put in this cream, but it works. It should be the snail mucin, but other snail products haven’t been as effective. What I don’t like is the fact that it becomes dry and matte after it has been absorbed, even though it’s pretty thin and spreadable initially. It has triethanolamine, which I’m not thrilled about.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I’ve repurchased this a few times because I really like it. I use Asian skincare methods going from thin to thick and this I use like a serum. After I apply my active serums I let them absorb then I apply this along with my other moisturizers. This leaves my skin so clear and smooth. On top of that it works on redness and hormonal spots. What made me believe in snail filtrate was because I had a horrid hormonal cystic spot it was huge! I only used this on it and within 2 days it was almost gone and had flattened. It wasn’t sore or red and angry. It just went away I couldn’t believe it. I also use this on my boyfriend when he gets a spot because this really works! I was very skeptical about these products but now I own the whole Mizon snail line lol. I love them all and love how clear and even textured my skin is. It really helps even out my skin tone and is amazing on my hormonal spots I couldn’t be happier! Sometimes I get it in the tube other times the jar. I don’t mind when I get the jar because I wash my hands before I use it. Plus I only need the smallest amount to cover my whole face. I will also use this as a spot treatment when I get those annoying pimples. This is also pretty inexpensive for how well it works. This is a good product to try if you’re looking for a serum type moisturizer to layer with other skin care products. Also being relatively inexpensive makes this a win win in my book. This does not make me greasy either and I have combo skin oily in the warmer months and this I find balances it. Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Been using this cream for a few months now and I quite like it. It's not extremely moisturizing or thick but I kind of like that about it. It feels nice on the skin. I normally use it at night but I think it would be nice to use in the day since its is kind of light. It has no fragrance which is great.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

Honestly, this product was far less exciting than I anticipated. It does go on really smoothly and your skin looks pretty supple directly afterwards if you use this with emulsifier. However, this effect fades pretty quickly. I live in a pretty sunny, temperate climate and I need a moisturizer that prevents and combats premature aging even though I am relatively young. This product does not fulfill those requirements. It simply maintained the quality and tone of my skin and prompted little, if any improvement throughout the course of an entire bottle. Futhermore, the bottle does not last for very long. I may return to this, but for the moment I will be on the lookout for better products.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I really like this product. I have oliy and acne-prone skin. This hydrated my skin nicely and didn't make it oily like most creams. This is the miracle worker for acne scars!! After a few days the dark spots were already fading. This is amazing! The price is a little too high but a small dot will cover much so it will last long.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

OMG this stuff is amazing. I've used it for 2 weeks now and my skin is so plumped and hydrated - I didn't think that was possible. It's also controlled my peri-menopausal oiliness too which is an absolute God send. I've adopted the Korean skin care method, and trust me ladies (and gents) it really works. It goes on a little sticky, but thus dissipates within 5 minutes, and an easily be used under mu without causing pilling. This stuff is so cheap too!!! Will be trying the serum next when my current EL one runs out.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

I'm on my second box of this now, I don't use it during the day, I will sometimes use it as a sort of night pack, with almond oil underneath, this way it lasts me along time. I've noticed a cooling sensation when I first put it on, I'm not sure what causes this but I've noticed no skin irritation so I don't think it's anything harmful. As far as packaging goes I would prefer a pump bottle as I accidentally spilled half my first pot down the sink not long after buying it. It's far too runny to be kept in a pot.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I`ve been using this for a month now and I`m loving it! I`ve seen this cream several times at the duty-free in Korea, but the thought of putting snail slime on my face wasn`t appealing enough for me. This year I`ve decided to give this a shot because it is not a heavy moisturizer (which I hate) and my friend was raving about this cream. This sinks right the way into my skin without residue and I wear it at night and during the daytime (sits great under make up). Once it`s sunk in, my skin just comes alive, I mean, seriously, I actually have a Wow! moment. For the dry-skinned gals out there, I doubt this would be enough hydration for you, but for an oily-combo woman like me this is just right. I`m surprised at the bad reviews here, I`ve actually hesitated and used this cautiously for a week or so, but nothing bad happened and it made my skin just glow, so I finally gave in to daily use and at least in my case there were no problems. The cream was pretty reasonably priced that I felt I can try it safely and if I didn`t like it, no big deal, just use it on my chest or arms. I think if this happens to work for you, you will really love the results. I`m definitely repurchasing, just worried about my skin becoming sensitized to it over time. We shall see.

About reviewer (906 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have been using this slimy gel cream for years now. It keeps my skin very hydrated overnight without causing any other issues. I enjoy all the mizon snail derivative products (serum, face wash) and find they are very good for layering, and keep my very fair complexion clear.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

The moisturiser has a slimy gel-like consistency. When applied to the skin, it left a sticky residue without adding much hydration. After continual use over a month, I noticed I had alot more blackheads and white heads around my nose and chin area, as well as heaps of tiny bumps on my cheeks from blocked pores. Fore more in-depth review: https://crazybeautelife.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/my-top-5-most-over-rated-products/

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure