4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Colorwise, this polish reminds me a lot of Nails Inc Bamboo White, which was a very limited collaboration with Victoria Beckham. It goes for over $20 on eBay currently, which seems like a lot to me. It is a very pale pastel pink. The application was difficult. I did 3 coats, which is the maximum I will do, and it still looked streaky. It's pretty, though, and the formula is better than the Nails Inc., which isn't available anyway.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

A pale milky-white pink - opaque with 2 coats - can streak but not horribly. 3 coats is even better. Would not re-purchase as there are a slew of other pinks I like even more - but HAD to try it due to adorbs packaging (Hello Kitty Collex). This will be gone soon - so try it while you can.

About reviewer (2443 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Let's Be Friends is a pale, milky pink from OPI's Hello Kitty collection. It is a limited edition shade however. It is a very white based pink but despite it's paleness, it does reach opacity in 3 coats without a visible nail-line. The formula is very nice and creamy, very easy to apply. It dries quickly and also has very long lasting power, I can easily get at least a week with this even without base and/or topcoat. This is a very subtle but pretty colour, great for everyday wear of conservative events. A great, basic shade for lovers of soft shades.

About reviewer (733 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I found this at Ulta this weekend 1/2 off and I thought I would give it a try as iam a huge collector of nail polish. A very pale almost white pink that is stunning!!! Takes about 3-4 thin coats and must have a shiney top coat. I love this color it is stunning. Looks like a total dupe for Essie Snow Peak which I had to apply 5 coats!!! but the application is better. I love it Not to mention the hello kitty top is so cute. Iam thinking about going to pick up another one. A favorite for spring/summer. Gotta get it!!!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Let's Be Friends! is a new release for January 2016 in the Hello Kitty collection. I picked these up at my local Sally's Beauty but the set is available on line as well. I did have to go to two Sally's store to get them all. I had seen this swatched first on Phoebe Moon's You Tube channel and she gave them good reviews. After wearing this polish for 4 days, I have to say I agree with her positive reviews and am quite pleased with this polish. The color is pretty and is a cool light pink. It does not look chalky or milky. I thought this was going to be an ordinary light pink and that the polish world would be full of color dupes. When I was out shopping, I held my hand up against bottles on shelves looking for bottle dupes and found nothing exactly like this one. This isn't an unusual color, it's simply a light pink, but it's not quite the same as any other I've found so far. (at least not in new releases and what is at the store, I haven't gone through my older ones yet) In the bottle it looks like this is such a light pink to be almost white, but that isn't the case at all. It is definitely a pale pink and it's not wishy washy pink, nope it's a sweet cotton candy pink and not shy about it. I love Hello Kitty and I will admit I purchased this for the adorable packaging and the cute little Hello Kitty wrap on the cap. The polish applies nicely but it goes on a bit sheer and while it isn't really that streaky it doesn't self level and it takes careful application to keep it from looking paler in some areas. The formula of this was nice and it was not too thin or runny. It did glide right on with no dripping, no pooling, no flooding, no running, and no patchiness or streaking. I did two thin coats and this looked fine, but I could have used a third to coat to fix the unevenness in my application because my second coat was thicker and I didn't put it on as evenly as the first one. I really think this polish would look it's best at 3 thin coats so don't get impatient like me and try to just thicken the second layer as that doesn't work well. This had a good wear time, as I am on day 4 now and have no chipping, very little tip wear, and this mani is still going strong. I do always use a protein base coat, a regular base coat, 2 coats of polish, and a coat of Seche Vite on the top. I do top coat again every other day as well to protect the tips. That is my usual method for any nail polish and I usually get good wear from all my mani's with that formula. This wore well and looks great on my fair skin. The color looks cool on me and it's lighter than my skin, so it seems to pop on my nails. I am really loving this color on me. I wore this paired with one of the glitters from the collection, Charmmy & Sugar, on my accent nail, and this was a lovely mani with a little sparkle, but it was still appropriate for work. I still an mooning over the cute Hello Kitty caps and the packaging, not gonna lie. It's a good polish, not the best ever, but for a light pink it's good enough. Most importantly though, it looks great on me and that is what I bought it for!

About reviewer (441 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral