4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is my favorite concealer at the moment. And I'm a concealer junkie! It is very similar in texture to MAC's Studio Finish concealer, it has a full coverage that blends into the skin flawlessly, but I prefer the Kiko over the MAC for multiple reasons: 1/ the price. It's dirt cheap compared to MAC and the pot lasts a very long time since the coverage is so good a little product goes a long way 2/ the shade range. In my case I was unable to find the right MAC Studio Finish shade for my skintone. I fall in between nw20 and nw 25 and I had to buy & mix both to get the right shade that blends into my complexion (I don't wear foundation so I have to find a concealer that's exactly my skintone so I can conceal the blemishes for a no makeup makeup) Kiko full coverage concealer in shade 03 is a perfect match for me. 3/ it comes with a mirror ! How convenient when you are in a rush for a touch up ! Good job Kiko ! 4/ I find the finish of the Kiko full coverage concealer to be slightly better than MAC's Studio Finish. It has satiny semi-matte finish and doesn't get greasy like the Studio Finish (I have oily skin) It looks incredibly natural and flattering. And it's very cheap. Best concealer in my opinion. I'm on my third pot already and will keep buying it !

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

a year ago

Yes I would repurchase but this little pot will last me forever. I bought this after seeing Lisa Eldridge using it on Youtube. She is a big fan of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, so I figured the Kiko concealer is a good ds dupe. It’s a firm, waxy concealer best used for spot concealing. I’d recomend to warm it up with your finger before applying, or use a tiny brush (eyeliner- of lip brush) for pin point concealing. This is a great method to conceal small marks whilst using as little product as possible. Since I use very a emollient face cream and spf, I also use this concealer on the sides of my nose by mixing the leftover cream on my fingertips with a dot of this concealer. Since I prefer cream products, per Lisa’s recommendation I use this concealer after my blush and highlighter to avoid moving the concealer around. If I need to match the colors, I blend the concealer with the tiniest bit of my cream blush. But I hardly ever do this since I use the pin point concealing method. As for the shade, I use Chanel Les Beiges tinted moisturizer in 30/light medium in winter and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in 40 in summer. I guess I could be a NC25 in winter and NC 35 in summer. I use Kiko in shade 04 which is quite peachy and I could have gone a shade lighter but since I use so little of it it doesn’t matter.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

Little concelear does the job super good and at a very low price. I switch between my YSL and this one depending on my mood and honestly they both work at the same level. The consistency is a bit thick so it needs a bit more mixing but otherwise is good.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This is a connoisseur’s concealer: solid, almost pure pigment, held together by the thinnest wax/base, requires a bit of warming on the skin. But it’s the perfect deep cover for every flaw, every spot, every blemish. Can be swirled into pores with a kabuki or skunk. It’s comparable to Graftobian’s HD makeup (which has a wider color selection), but it’s cheap cheap cheap by comparison; a small pot lasts forever. Warning: It’s not meant for undereyes, where wrinkles defeat anything not permanently liquid, but it’s the wonder of the age for the rest of your face. A small tap, a bit on your fingertip or brush under your foundation, and voila! perfect even color on zits, rosacea, freckles, age spots, even eyelids (lightly) as a primer. On my NW25 skin I use 02, which also came in handy when my hubby – who has somewhat more florid skin - recently had a nasty cystic acne erupt just before a big public appearance. A tap of this, a swirl with my e.l.f. small kabuki, and even my makeup-phobic dear hubby got through the day (and cameras) without apology. I also bruise easily, so KIKO 01 is life support for obscuring small ‘whatevers’ on my have-never-seen-sun-pale legs when wearing skirts.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

It's really good for the price and does it job perfeclty... But, it should be a little easier to apply

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This I fall in love with. I got two different shades when I was travelling in Italy and now regret not all the available shades! Nothing I can complain about the product really. Great consistency, not too think that you can't blend. Creamy and blends well. works well with fingers and brush. Can layer without a budge. particularly great for spot concealing - it makes spots look non-existent pretty much. Long lasting. Like all day without retouch. Just don't touch or wipe your face and you'll be right. Very portable packaging. Also comes with a mirror. I just wish they ship to Australia *sigh*

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

4 years ago

I have repurchased this so many times I've lost count. Kiko is such an underrated brand, however with several more stores opening across Britain (there used to be only one in London) I think it will become much more popular very quickly. This concealer is INCREDIBLE. I suffer from severe acne and am mid way through isotretonion treatment (accutane). This covers all my spots, hyper pigmentation and the severe scaring I've been left with and well as working for under-eye circle concealing, around eyebrows and lips and basically everything you could want a concealer for. It lasts all day and whilst it does need reapplication on the larger spots it lasts on my scars and flatter spots all day with no reapplication whatsoever (this is without any setting powders or sprays or anything - with I have found it to be virtually indestructible). If your skin is as bad as mine and reapplication is needed, it's easy to carry with you as the packaging is small, and never opens even when chucked into my bag. It also has a small mirror inside the lid. Other than that the packaging is just a standard matte black. I have had no issues with breakouts at all despite using a LOT of this on my face, directly over my acne prone areas. At £7.50 this is insane value for money, cannot recommend enough.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24