Kiko Cosmetics Full Coverage Concealer

Kiko Cosmetics Full Coverage Concealer

4.8

on 1/12/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Little concelear does the job super good and at a very low price. I switch between my YSL and this one depending on my mood and honestly they both work at the same level. The consistency is a bit thick so it needs a bit more mixing but otherwise is good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a connoisseur’s concealer: solid, almost pure pigment, held together by the thinnest wax/base, requires a bit of warming on the skin. But it’s the perfect deep cover for every flaw, every spot, every blemish. Can be swirled into pores with a kabuki or skunk.

It’s comparable to Graftobian’s HD makeup (which has a wider color selection), but it’s cheap cheap cheap by comparison; a small pot lasts forever.

Warning: It’s not meant for undereyes, where wrinkles defeat anything not permanently liquid, but it’s the wonder of the age for the rest of your face. A small tap, a bit on your fingertip or brush under your foundation, and voila! perfect even color on zits, rosacea, freckles, age spots, even eyelids (lightly) as a primer.

On my NW25 skin I use 02, which also came in handy when my hubby – who has somewhat more florid skin - recently had a nasty cystic acne erupt just before a big public appearance. A tap of this, a swirl with my e.l.f. small kabuki, and even my makeup-phobic dear hubby got through the day (and cameras) without apology.

I also bruise easily, so KIKO 01 is life support for obscuring small ‘whatevers’ on my have-never-seen-sun-pale legs when wearing skirts.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's really good for the price and does it job perfeclty... But, it should be a little easier to apply

on 8/17/2016 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This I fall in love with.

I got two different shades when I was travelling in Italy and now regret not all the available shades! Nothing I can complain about the product really.

Great consistency, not too think that you can't blend.
Creamy and blends well.
works well with fingers and brush.
Can layer without a budge.
particularly great for spot concealing - it makes spots look non-existent pretty much.
Long lasting. Like all day without retouch. Just don't touch or wipe your face and you'll be right.
Very portable packaging. Also comes with a mirror.

I just wish they ship to Australia *sigh*

on 12/28/2015 6:11:00 PM

I have repurchased this so many times I've lost count. Kiko is such an underrated brand, however with several more stores opening across Britain (there used to be only one in London) I think it will become much more popular very quickly.

This concealer is INCREDIBLE. I suffer from severe acne and am mid way through isotretonion treatment (accutane). This covers all my spots, hyper pigmentation and the severe scaring I've been left with and well as working for under-eye circle concealing, around eyebrows and lips and basically everything you could want a concealer for.

It lasts all day and whilst it does need reapplication on the larger spots it lasts on my scars and flatter spots all day with no reapplication whatsoever (this is without any setting powders or sprays or anything - with I have found it to be virtually indestructible). If your skin is as bad as mine and reapplication is needed, it's easy to carry with you as the packaging is small, and never opens even when chucked into my bag. It also has a small mirror inside the lid. Other than that the packaging is just a standard matte black.

I have had no issues with breakouts at all despite using a LOT of this on my face, directly over my acne prone areas.

At £7.50 this is insane value for money, cannot recommend enough.