Victoria's Secret Love Spell-body spray

Victoria's Secret Love Spell-body spray

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Haha... I gotta give this at least 4 stars if only for nostalgia purposes. I wouldn't wear this myself but I love to smell it on others, because it reminds me of the days back in middle and high school where some friends and I would cut class, sneak off into the woods, smoke some of our parents' cigarettes and then spray ourselves with Love Spell because we thought it would hide the smell of smoke lingering on us from mom and dad. I think it did work. Good times. We're all in university now... Disclaimer: I'm not condoning smoking! :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

(I used some of my aunts) the smell is so lovely and sexy I put 4 stars for the price because it is expensive but it is worth it if you love VIctoria Secret like I do and the new upgrade of the bottle is bigger and cuter and can fit in a purse that's one reason why I love it the sent is amazing one of my favoirts from them

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The scent of Love Spell has been described a million times over, and even if you think you've never smelled it, you quite probably have. It's either fresh and juicy or cheap smelling and overpoweringly fruity, depending on your perspective. The body mist has very minimal lasting power (I timed it once, and got about two hours). A cheap, easily available dupe with much better lasting power is Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck.

I miss the old packaging, with the floral labels and slightly sparkly gold cap. It was so much more romantic and luxe than the "modern" look they're doing now.

The packaging of this mist is adorable. I love purple so I was excited to see this on the shelves. How ever I took one whif of this stuff and I nearly gagged! It was way too sweet, I cannot believe VS even made a spray like this. It smells so cheap and immature. The closest thing it smells to that I can describe is that hello kitty juicy grape deodorant. Way way too sweet, pure seduction is a better alternative.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

Great price point awesome light scent-go to favorite

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My fave VS body spray! This smells very strongly of freesia, some peach & faintly of cherries. I will always keep a bottle of this around. It's so girl-next-door, but nothing subtle about this scent. It's great for young bombshells & cougars alike, I use it as boy bait! I keep the EDT in my purse, & when I can get myself back for a trip to VS I am going to take the 7 for US$35 & buy one of everything Love Spell to replace what's used up. Don't bother w cheap imitations; they aren't as good of smelling & don't last as long. Purple suits this scent, it's deep & mysterious somehow!! ;3 I've been wearing this since late 90s/early 2000 & never been w/o a bottle. :9

Omg. I love the scent of this. I don't know what it is... But the mixture of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine makes me feel sexier somehow hahahha
It's not overpowering and it smells soft... I love the fruity/ flowery combination of this fragrance. I prefer the body spray over the EDT. I always buy more when I run out. My fave Victoria's Secret scent.

This will always be my favorite scent from Victoria Secret Body Spray Collections. It just smells so fruity and pretty. Sometimes a bit overwhelming but overall is great! Remind me of spring

on 8/8/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When i spray it on my arms, it smells a bit weird. But after a few hours, it turns to a better smell which is fruitier and better. Personally, i like the latter smell better as its much more acceptable to me.

Popular Fragrances