Bath and Body Works aromatherapy lavander vanilla sleep foam bath

4.7

on 9/8/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I figure that since I'm on my third big bottle of this, I should review it...along with the Stress Relief foam bath, this is my favorite scent of soap ever. Lavender and vanilla are my two favorite scents so I'm thrilled that this line is just as delicious-smelling as I thought it would be. No bubble bath is as relaxing as one with this scent! Sometimes I add one more drop of lavender essential oil and a little scoop of coconut oil to the bathwater and it's just heavenly (and I don't have to moisturize afterwards that way). I have a hard time getting to sleep and a bath with this stuff actually does work as far as relaxation goes. It's a much "cozier" scent than just straight lavender. The lotion is great, too!

on 4/18/2011 7:40:00 PM

I just noticed this store the other day - they had a "buy three and get three free" sale. This was one of the three bath treatments that I bought and I loved it! The scent when mixed with water is so subtle and so relaxing - I finally had to get out of the tub because I looked all wrinkly from sitting in the tub for an hour. :) The bottle are a little pricey but they are wonderful when you are alone and even better when shred with a loved one. :)

this stuff is so freaking good! it relaxes me and it smells so good!!

on 2/17/2009 10:53:00 PM

I just finished up the most amazing bath. It was my first time trying the BBW Sleep Dream Bath in: Vanilla Chamomile. It didn't take much of this product to create a tub FULL of the most amazing bubbles, and the most invigorating scent. Normally after bubble baths I am wide awake, but with this one, I feel nice and at ease and calm, so hopefully I will be asleep at the time I should be tonight. That will be the true test, but so far, this has been a great start. If this is the same every time I use this, I might think about going back to BBW Outlet to see if they have any more of this bubble bath. :)

Some of you may wonder why I am reviewing a different scent, but there wasn't one for vanilla chamomile. If there was one, I'd have totally put it there :)

UPDATE: I am taking this back at the soonest chance I get. At first I really liked this, but once I started using it more and more, the bubbles seemed sparse. Ugh. I am not that fond of the scent like I originally thought I was either.

This product is an absolutely must-have in my bathroom because it double up as body wash and bubble bath foam.
I take bath regularly, and this is the best scent I have found so far for a lavender/vanilla mixture.
Loved this item!

on 12/12/2006 9:42:00 PM

I have the body scrub and adore it to no end. My boyfriend's mother recommended this to me and now I can't do without it. The aroma is orgasmic and sososo relaxing. It leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. I'm definitely gonna stick with this one.

I got this as a gift with the body scrub and lotion. Something about this scent is incredibly comforting and soothing for me - it's the fragrance equivalent of a nice big hug! I'm not big on baths, but I used this as a body wash and it worked fine. It producted lots of rich lather that left my skin soft and fragranced. I love this line!

An inexpensive way to treat yourself to a quality bath. The lavender and vanilla work together nicely and is really soothing to the senses, unlike those cheap artificial-smelling bubble baths. As far as bubbles go, starts out with a lot then dwindles down to pretty much nothing after 20 minutes or so. I like a lot of bubbles that last but nothing can beat the scent of this one, not to mention the relaxing feeling you get after getting out of the tub.

I picked up 2 of these for $5 each at the semi-annual sale and is was so worth it! The scent is really wonderful. It makes me want to sleep. It makes a foam bath, and lasts a pretty long time. It's $12 regularily, but I think it's worth the splurge!

on 12/21/2003 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite BBW scent. The Lavender keeps the vanilla from being too cloying and sweet and the vanilla softens the edge off of the lavender. The formula is great, too. Moisturizing w/o being too oily feeling and it foams up nicely and lasts a long time. I just used it last night after a looooong day at work (after which I promptly fell asleep on the couch).

Popular Bath Treatments