Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Since they have reformulated this it is total garbage. I remember using this in high school (I am now 29) in the "soft flex" version and absolutely loving it to cover acne marks and uneven skin tone. It also held up very well in hear and humidity and never looked cakey. Now, it's like blending cement on your face and also begins to cake after a couple of hours. Not only was the finish horrible, it also gave me horrible breakouts. What a shame, if it ain't broke, don't "fix" it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Purchased at: Target
Price: $15 plus tax

I haven't used the Revlon Colorstay in years. But, it's summer and I am struggling to find a foundation that stays put or stays matte during the summer months (and sometimes I need more than just concealer and powder although that's fine most of the time). I remembered this one working for me way back when and since they finally put a pump on their bottle, I figured I'd go for it. The first, rather obvious, pro is the pump! Second pro, for me, was the smell of the foundation. It has one, but I appreciate that it isn't the same strong almost paint-like smell that it used to have. The smell doesn't bother me, but it may bother some people who are sensitive to smells since this smell doesn't seem to go away after you've worn the foundation for a while. I like the coverage of this, but I wouldn't consider it as full coverage as the old formula had. I've applied with my fingers, a cosmetic wedge (my favorite method), real techniques sponge, flat foundation brush and a domed foundation brush and I could still see me acne scars under all applications with two pumps of foundation. It blends pretty well and doesn't set quite as fast as the old formula so you have time to work it into the skin. The finish, on me, is a semi-matte rather than a true matte (I have really oily skin). The texture looks like skin as long as you don't cake on too much. But....this does not stay matte very long on me at all. I get three hours out of it, tops. Then I'm shiny and have to blot (or powder). If you aren't super oily, I could see this staying matte longer and being really nice for that. But I'm giving this a 3 overall because the price (might as well go to Sephora; all the drugstore foundations here average $14 before tax) and the fact that it doesn't stay matte on me very long. If you can find this on sale, or for a better price than I can find it where you live, it wouldn't hurt to test out the new formulation. But I personally wont be purchasing this again.

To date this is the BEST foundation I have ever tried and that includes High End and Drugstore Foundations.

In a foundation I look for the following: Full Coverage, lasts all day, natural looking but flawless, keeps my skin from looking greasy (there is nothing I hate more than greasy foundation!) and this foudation does all of that!!! I have tried SO many from the drugstore and SO many high end foundations and this by far blows all of them out of the water. People all the time compliment my makeup and tell me how flawless my skin looks- this is defintiely thanks to Revlon Colorstay. Also- I have tried both the Combination/Oliy Formula and the Normal/Dry formula and for me personally I like the normal/dry but both work great. That just comes down to a personal preference.

I will say I havent tried the new pump bottle - I dont know if that formula is different- Im hoping not! I also will say that the formula over the last couple of years has changed a bit and I do notice a difference in the way it seperates around my forehead a little bit but I still love this foundation regardless.

If you are looking for a flawless looking foundation that is going to stay on all day, you must give this a try. Side note, I was in a wedding a few years ago and did the makeup for the wedding day for the Bride, Mother of the bride and a few bridesmaids using this foundation and everyone loved it and looked fantastic. So flawless and beautiful. I am doing another brides makeup this coming winter and am using this on her as well. This foundation is a MUST TRY!!!!

The search for a good foundation for my yellow based olive skin has been a long and hard journey. I found this foundation after reading a review on this site and have been using it for a good few years now. I love it! I have combination/oily skin and after setting this in with a powder it lasts me all day, and i mean all day! I put my makeup on at 8am and by 8pm its still in place. My only fault with this product would be that it doesn't last me very long!