Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

4.4

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 12/3/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Packaging doesn’t get any better than a glass bottle with a hygienic pump dispenser. Color starts off slightly ghostly, but oxidizes quickly to match my light-medium NC20-NC25 skin with yellow undertones. Coverage is medium and covers the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation left by my acne, but it’s not so opaque as to make me look dead. Consistency is “matte but not flat”; after a few hours on my very oily skin, it makes me look a pretty “dewy and glowy.” It does dissolve by the end of day and obviously puddles up where my glasses sit on the bridge of nose; on the remainder of my face, it does look kind of patchy up close, but is okay if viewed from at least arms’ length. It doesn’t break me out, but like any other foundation I’ve tried so far, does seem to leave my sebaceous filaments slightly more pronounced even after double-cleansing with oil cleanser and Cetaphil.

I don’t think Revlon ColorStay is holy grail status for my very oily skin, but it’s the best I’ve tried so far, and it’s what I’ll continue to use while I keep searching for my HG foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this foundation although it isn't my favourite. It is full coverage and definitely has the best staying power on my oily skin out of all the matte foundations I own. However, it does get heavy and cakey so I have to be careful I don't pile on product. I like to use this foundation by mixing it with a lighter foundation or even a bb cream just to help with the longevity.

This foundation is great! I like the pump packaging and use less than half a pump for my full face. This is probably a rather sheer application for this foundation and you can definitely use more for full coverage. I don't set it with powder as I like the satin finish and it still lasts the whole day.

There is no discernible scent (I used the old version more than 10 years ago and it used to smell strongly of paint - yucks). I'm in between NC15-20 and use the shade Buff.

on 7/12/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

i love it! it's just the smell tho. The smell is too strong. Otherwise, everything else is great

on 4/7/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I live in Jamaica so the price is not the ordinary $US even when converted is a lot more . I payed $3000+tax for this item . It has a nice doll face look to it when applied but too much could cause unnecessary caking . it's great for tropical climates as it'll stay . At nights you look like a ghost with this on, as if you don't have on the right shade foundation . So no night pics . Best to avoid wearing in the night but you will still have that doll look though .