Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.7

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've used this for years and loved it until they reformulated it. I've tried everything to make the new version work but it's not happening. I don't know if it's the sunscreen or the added silicones but this gets patchy, slides off, transfers and breaks down in about 8 hours, the previous formula I could wear for 12+ hours and still look great. It applies better with a sponge, streaky with a brush.
I suspect this gave me dermatitis about 6 months ago. My skin started peeling and burned, it was horrible. I stopped using this and after battling the dermatitis for months, it went away.
I loved this foundation so much but it's time to move on, whatever they did to re formulate it ruined it.

on 4/9/2016 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for about a month now. I usually use high end foundation or atleast foundation that you can't get at the drugstore. I wanted to use something cheaper and I chose this in the combo/oily formula even though I have dry skin. And I have to say it works really well. It's full coverage and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. The only thing I don't like is that it definitely looks like makeup on the skin, it doesn't melt into the skin like say Urban Decay Naked Skin, which is my favorite foundation. So I'd say if you're looking for a good full coverage drugstore choice, choose this, but mind you it doesn't look quite like skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this foundation a few years ago, not knowing my shade, I ended up getting one that was to pale for me. The shades run light, I picked up buff first and it made me look ghostly white,So I went and picked up a darker one to mix with it and that worked. Then I was exchanging something at the store and was able to pick up my correct shade for free ( I wear 180 sand beige) I love the coverage this gives, doesn't cling to my fine facial hair and best of all doesn't transfer or breakdown during the day. I have oily skin and I'm shine free all day long...I have tried other foundations from the drugstore but sadly even after moisturizer and primer those foundations leave my skin look patchy like its clinging to dry patches that I don't have. I need to buy a new bottle since mines a few years old (plus, I want the pump) I plan on getting some much needed sun this summer and will be picking up a darker shade when the time comes.