REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.9

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Guyyyyssss. Are my searches over for a yellow undertone fair liquid foundation for combination skin that doesn't look dry, has sunscreen, doesn't slide around on my face, doesn't oxidize, and is affordable?

That doesn't break out my sensitive af skin?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, maybe, yes...

And we soon shall see.

This applies beautifully and has a balanced, natural, softly glowy finish that does not look or feel the least bit dry OR slimy.

So far I am really happy. I will update after a week to see if my sentitive skin likes this formula, but it looks and feels beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I first used this foundation maybe 10 years ago? Back then it had no pump, was super thick and did not help at all with my crazy oily skin. The only thing that worked was Estee Lauder Double Wear and it's been one of my favourites ever since. My skin has become a lot more normal since then and my nose is the only part that really gets shiny, but foundation still will fade away easily so I still need long wearing formulas.

I only recently found out about the repackaging and reformulation so I gave it another try and I'm really happy I did! I have a neutral undertone and I was able to find a perfect shade match that didn't oxidize (150 Buff), the coverage is medium and natural looking, it doesn't break me out, and of course a pump is always an improvement. Without powdering I can go about 6-8 hours without having a shiny nose, and about 10-12 if I set. I'd say it only lasts an hour or two less than ELDW and its less than half the price so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative with a less heavy finish you should give this a try.

on 5/1/2018 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is the best part about this.

I had a bottle of their old formula with the horribly designed bottle but it dried quick and kept the oilies at bay. I'd put it on my worst zits and it'd actually seem to dry them out a little.

I have the new formula, which has a beautiful pump but it has spf 15 and at this level, the foundation now seems to break me out and slide off my face. I'm so upset! Not all of us want sunscreen in our foundation - if I wanted SS, I'd buy it separately.

So that's a warning to those of you who just can't win. This used to be my HG. I'm going to be beside myself if the regular formula is discontinued.

If SS doesn't break you out, you're in luck - if it doesn't...hope you can find the old stuff on the internet.

on 4/4/2018 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What's to say that has not been said about this foundation? It's perfect. My search for my HG foundation has ended. Who knew it would be with Revlon Colorstay! I use it in "buff" and it is the PERFECT match for my pale-fair skintone. Lasts all day. I apply it with a Bare Escentuals brush and it looks great. I had been wearing BB and CC cream for the past year due to not finding a good foundation. All of the ones that I've tried (drugstore to high end - way more than I can count) either oxidize, separate on my oily nose (ugh), clog my pores like crazy or just plain ol' don't control my super oily skin. Packaging is great - I like the glass bottle and pump. Love it! Can't see myself straying from this foundation ever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really, really, really wanted to love this foundation. It's the only one in Romanian drugstores that *perfectly* matches my very fair, neutral skin tone (I use 150 Buff), and it provides very decent coverage. However, no matter how I applied it (brush/ beauty blender), and even set it with powder, it doesn't want to look good on my face for more than five hours. I have combination (not very oily), sensitive, acne-prone skin. It stays matte, however it sort of breaks down and rubs off at the same time, and somehow ends up looking cakey, flaky, and chalky within a few hours. All of this while patches of redness and blemishes start showing through. I was very disappointed that this didn't get along with my skin. I now use it to lighten other drugstore foundations (most of the time the lightest shades available here are a tad too dark for me).

on 1/18/2018 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Been using for about 4 years now consistently. Love this product!!

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this after many years, I used to use the old formula and that was great this new one tho is not cutting it. It refuses to blend properly! It catches onto dry patches and I get super shiny really fast. It does not provide enough coverage and a second layer is impossible because it wont blend. I love the pump tho. I will stick with my HG Estee Lauder Double Wear. I probably will have to give this one away.

on 6/29/2017 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

UPDATE:
Great foundation. I can do the no makeup look with a couple of shades of it plus blush/lipbalm/mascara/light dusting of loose powder. Its so easy to apply too( I do it with fingers and use a RT sponge for my nose area). It resists breaking down for a pretty long time on oily skin in hot weather. It doesn't settle into lines. Did I say I look like I'm not wearing makeup while at the same time having a solid medium to medium high-ish coverage? Great Price. Conveniently accessible. Has a pump.

Since its not full coverage, I like using a medium coverage concealer sparingly around my eyes with it, and I do makeup looks that would work on a bare face only using tinted moisturizer. Also, because I have acne prone skin all the bronzer/contour powder products I try break me out badly, so I use this in two-three shades to bronze/contour and highlight the face slightly.

Im giving this 4 stars because they claim this is full coverage but it's not, AND because I wish the color range included more yellow/olive leaning shades. Seriously the best drugstore foundation I have tried for combination skin so far.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a review for the new one with the pump.

This performs like a high-end foundation and its my favorite drugstore foundation so far. Sadly it can't be built up to full coverage despite its claims, but it gives you a natural looking medium coverage with a natural finish, not matte, not dewy, somewhere in the middle. Another sad bit is that there is not a lot of olive/yellow tones, but Im around NC40-NC42 and 360 Golden caramel blends in fine. Its a tiny bit darker/orangier than me, but not so much I can't use it.

The foundation It's actually long wearing (thankfully) and if you exercise you won't look insane at the end. After heavy sweating and then drying my face with a paper towel, this stuff still looks good. Compare that to how I look after sweating with Loreal Pro Matte it lifts off my face, I lose coverage, and it gets patchy and cakey looking; So I would actually wear a thin layer of Revlon Colorstay to the beach fearlessly, since it seems to be water-resistant.

I'm quite acne prone and don't have any major issues using this. Today I applied this foundation with fingers and coupled it with the Wet and Wild Photo focus concealer to add coverage under my eyes and on blemishes, and powdered everything down a bit with loose powder to my prefered demi matte finish. I look good and not overdone.

Would I repurchase this? Yes. Would I reccomend to people with normal/combo/oily skin? Yes. I think its a good foolproof foundation to get a the drugstore if you can get a good colormatch. I only take a lippie off because I wish they had more yellow tones AND that it was full coverage, since they claim it is.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've used this for years and loved it until they reformulated it. I've tried everything to make the new version work but it's not happening. I don't know if it's the sunscreen or the added silicones but this gets patchy, slides off, transfers and breaks down in about 8 hours, the previous formula I could wear for 12+ hours and still look great. It applies better with a sponge, streaky with a brush.
I suspect this gave me dermatitis about 6 months ago. My skin started peeling and burned, it was horrible. I stopped using this and after battling the dermatitis for months, it went away.
I loved this foundation so much but it's time to move on, whatever they did to re formulate it ruined it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have loved this product from the beginning! I love it even more now that the bottle features a pump, which is far more convenient and hygienic than just having it pour out of the bottle. I wear this in shade 110, as I am rather fair. When applied with a dampened Real Techniques sponge, I love the even (yet natural) finish I get from this foundation. In my experience, applying with the sponge and using a primer will make for the best results.