Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 36-43
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

1 review

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 4/7/2016 9:40:00 PM

Revlon Colorstay is what I use everyday. I have tried some high end foundations and Revlon Colorstay is better then the ones I've tried.
I have also tried a lot of the drug store foundations and so far this is the best one.
I have very oily skin so I need a foundation that has staying power and doesn't melt off when I get oily and this is pretty good.
However I liked the old Revlon Colorstay better before they changed it, it use to be thicker and more fuller coverage and stayed on no matter what I did.
Since the pump I have noticed it got more watery and doesn't stay on as well.
That being said it's still better then the other foundations I have tried.
I use the combination oily skin one in the color Buff and it is a perfect match for my fair skin with slight yellow undertones.
I would say it's a medium coverage foundation, it goes on nicely but takes forever to dry... Then I set it with Cover Girls loose powder in light.
It's not a 24 hour foundation but gets me through a long day!
It's a really good foundation, haven't found better yet!