REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

4.5

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I first used this foundation maybe 10 years ago? Back then it had no pump, was super thick and did not help at all with my crazy oily skin. The only thing that worked was Estee Lauder Double Wear and it's been one of my favourites ever since. My skin has become a lot more normal since then and my nose is the only part that really gets shiny, but foundation still will fade away easily so I still need long wearing formulas.

I only recently found out about the repackaging and reformulation so I gave it another try and I'm really happy I did! I have a neutral undertone and I was able to find a perfect shade match that didn't oxidize (150 Buff), the coverage is medium and natural looking, it doesn't break me out, and of course a pump is always an improvement. Without powdering I can go about 6-8 hours without having a shiny nose, and about 10-12 if I set. I'd say it only lasts an hour or two less than ELDW and its less than half the price so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative with a less heavy finish you should give this a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a matte foundation. I apply it with my bare hands and it leaves abit of streaks but is still easily blended into skin. I don't rly have oily skin except for the nose area. I sweat a lot arnd the nose area too and at the end of the day it does rub off abit around the nose but it does not go away completely. I still have the basic coverage. It applies on looking very fair but it does oxidise to give a nice matte healthy skin tone. I do prefer foundations with a dewy look to it like nars sheer glow. But I still will repurchase this as a cheap And decent foundation.

on 5/20/2017 1:26:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I have tried high end (Giorgio Armani, Estée Lauder, Too Faced, etc) and yet I still come back to this drugstore foundation time and time again. It gives a lot of coverage without looking heavy or valet. Just looks like flawless skin. Also has a great shade range!

on 4/9/2016 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for about a month now. I usually use high end foundation or atleast foundation that you can't get at the drugstore. I wanted to use something cheaper and I chose this in the combo/oily formula even though I have dry skin. And I have to say it works really well. It's full coverage and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. The only thing I don't like is that it definitely looks like makeup on the skin, it doesn't melt into the skin like say Urban Decay Naked Skin, which is my favorite foundation. So I'd say if you're looking for a good full coverage drugstore choice, choose this, but mind you it doesn't look quite like skin.