REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 36-43
REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I always forget how amazing this foundation is! I just repurchased again after trying every drugstore foundation known to man and this is by far the best for my oily, breakout prone skin. There are many neutral shades available and I can get a perfect match for my yellow undertoned pale skin, and I love that it doesn’t oxidize on your skin at all so there is no worry that you are slowly transforming into an oompa loompa!

The full coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way. This also lasts ALL day on me and I only need to touch up with powder midway through the day which never happens with other foundations. It doesn’t break my skin out at all either with is another huge bonus! The only con I can think of is that it does need some good cleansing to remove, but that is due to the great lasting coverage, so that is not a big deal at all. Overall, this is a fabulous full coverage foundation at a great price that works really well for us oily skinned ladies! Highly recommend!!!

I used this foundation for years because the shade 110 Ivory was the only foundation light enough, and pink enough, for my skin tone. It was perfect for me, it wore all day and never oxidized or faded
Now it looks like I have to find a new foundation because the bottle I bought yesterday was completely different than what I've been used to. The color was darker, yellow, and oxidized to the point where my face looked orange. Color aside, the new formula faded and transferred like crazy.