Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.7

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 7/19/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new favorite foundation. I've tried tons that have disappointed but I love this one!

The pump bottle is great, allows for an easy and clean application. I have this in Sand Beige, which is a yellow-undertone to neutral tone. It looks a bit grey in the bottle but turns out to be a great match for my skin, which is fair-medium and neutral.

I apply this with a real techniques sponge. The formula dries pretty quickly, so you have to work fast to blend. I find that it covers the redness and unevenness in my face very well, doesn't look patchy, gives me a nice natural looking but polished finish that isn't too matte/flat or shiny either - just the right amount of glow. The coverage is probably about medium, but not fake or cakey looking and I imagine could be layered, and it lasts throughout the day.

As long as I remove completely with face wash every day, this won't break me out.

Will definitely repurchase.

This is HG for me. I try other things from time to time, because makeup, but I come back to this. I am in the shade 150 in the winter and 180 in the summer.

I apply with either fingers, a Real Techniques sponge or an Artis-like brush (the ones that look like fluffy toothbrushes). I like this any way I apply it, though overall prefer application with the brush (mine is from Crown Brush, I got it in my Boxycharm for May 2017).

This stuff wears like iron on my combo skin and has great coverage. I feel like it has a good shade range, and has a neutral enough option for my skin tone.

This also has a pump, which is great- until you get to the end of the bottle- then I lay the bottle on its side and use the straw thingy inside to scoop the foundation out, lol. Either way, I can sure get pretty much all the product out!

It's a smidge pricey- but Ulta frequently has Revlon buy 1 get one 50% off, so I usually stock up on a couple bottles then. It's not as cheap as like Wet and Wild, but comparable to L'Oreal and Maybelline.

I really like this foundation, wear time is great and color match is excellent for me.

on 5/20/2017 1:26:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I have tried high end (Giorgio Armani, Estée Lauder, Too Faced, etc) and yet I still come back to this drugstore foundation time and time again. It gives a lot of coverage without looking heavy or valet. Just looks like flawless skin. Also has a great shade range!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have loved this product from the beginning! I love it even more now that the bottle features a pump, which is far more convenient and hygienic than just having it pour out of the bottle. I wear this in shade 110, as I am rather fair. When applied with a dampened Real Techniques sponge, I love the even (yet natural) finish I get from this foundation. In my experience, applying with the sponge and using a primer will make for the best results.

This foundation is great! I like the pump packaging and use less than half a pump for my full face. This is probably a rather sheer application for this foundation and you can definitely use more for full coverage. I don't set it with powder as I like the satin finish and it still lasts the whole day.

There is no discernible scent (I used the old version more than 10 years ago and it used to smell strongly of paint - yucks). I'm in between NC15-20 and use the shade Buff.

on 8/22/2016 1:32:00 PM

the best foundation i ever tried. and i've tried A LOT. preferred the old formula, but it still works. i think the smell is less prominent with the new formula. the pump is great! i'm nc15 and i wear it in the shade buff. it's a bit neutral, but somehow that suits me better than more yellow based foundations that do resemble my skin tone. i'll keep buying this forever!!!

on 7/12/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

i love it! it's just the smell tho. The smell is too strong. Otherwise, everything else is great

To date this is the BEST foundation I have ever tried and that includes High End and Drugstore Foundations.

In a foundation I look for the following: Full Coverage, lasts all day, natural looking but flawless, keeps my skin from looking greasy (there is nothing I hate more than greasy foundation!) and this foudation does all of that!!! I have tried SO many from the drugstore and SO many high end foundations and this by far blows all of them out of the water. People all the time compliment my makeup and tell me how flawless my skin looks- this is defintiely thanks to Revlon Colorstay. Also- I have tried both the Combination/Oliy Formula and the Normal/Dry formula and for me personally I like the normal/dry but both work great. That just comes down to a personal preference.

I will say I havent tried the new pump bottle - I dont know if that formula is different- Im hoping not! I also will say that the formula over the last couple of years has changed a bit and I do notice a difference in the way it seperates around my forehead a little bit but I still love this foundation regardless.

If you are looking for a flawless looking foundation that is going to stay on all day, you must give this a try. Side note, I was in a wedding a few years ago and did the makeup for the wedding day for the Bride, Mother of the bride and a few bridesmaids using this foundation and everyone loved it and looked fantastic. So flawless and beautiful. I am doing another brides makeup this coming winter and am using this on her as well. This foundation is a MUST TRY!!!!

on 4/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

To me, As far as d/s foundations go, Revlon is definitely the best. I love the colorstay whipped foundation in the jar but they did not have the shade i was looking for at walmart so i tried the revlon colorstay makeup combination/oily skin that has a pump. it does its job really well as far as coverage. i like squirting some of the makeup onto a kabuki brush and applying then squirting some on a makeup sponge and using that to concentrate the foundation on under eye circles, acne, and scarring. i then apply a clinique powder to set this with. i love this foundation, i have used half the bottle already and will definitely be repurchasing. i got it in the nude color. would definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this foundation a few years ago, not knowing my shade, I ended up getting one that was to pale for me. The shades run light, I picked up buff first and it made me look ghostly white,So I went and picked up a darker one to mix with it and that worked. Then I was exchanging something at the store and was able to pick up my correct shade for free ( I wear 180 sand beige) I love the coverage this gives, doesn't cling to my fine facial hair and best of all doesn't transfer or breakdown during the day. I have oily skin and I'm shine free all day long...I have tried other foundations from the drugstore but sadly even after moisturizer and primer those foundations leave my skin look patchy like its clinging to dry patches that I don't have. I need to buy a new bottle since mines a few years old (plus, I want the pump) I plan on getting some much needed sun this summer and will be picking up a darker shade when the time comes.