Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.7

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

I tried this after being a faithful user of Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, as I found it began to look a bit cakey and seemed to accentuate my pores.
I bought this one instead, and it's quickly become my favourite foundation! When used with a primer it can last for hours and is the perfect 'my skin but better' foundation with medium coverage without looking too cakey. One layer seems to cover my open pores and mild rosacea very well, meaning you don't need to over-do it with concealer after using this foundation. There's no strong smell which is good as I have fairly sensitive skin in some parts of my face. The consistency is neither too thick or too thin.
I would never pay upwards of £30 for a high-end foundation when I can get this for £12.99 and it pretty much does the same job.
My shade is 150 and it matched perfectly without oxidising noticeably.
I would definitely recommend this!!!

on 4/16/2018 5:26:00 PM

I had problems with oily skin and I didn't know what to do anymore to keep my foundation in place, then I found this. It has great coverage and makes skin look less oily. Even if my face gets a bit shiny after some hours, the foundation still stays on my face. If you apply some translucent powder it will take the shine away and it will look just fine. Definitely a good quality product!

on 4/4/2018 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What's to say that has not been said about this foundation? It's perfect. My search for my HG foundation has ended. Who knew it would be with Revlon Colorstay! I use it in "buff" and it is the PERFECT match for my pale-fair skintone. Lasts all day. I apply it with a Bare Escentuals brush and it looks great. I had been wearing BB and CC cream for the past year due to not finding a good foundation. All of the ones that I've tried (drugstore to high end - way more than I can count) either oxidize, separate on my oily nose (ugh), clog my pores like crazy or just plain ol' don't control my super oily skin. Packaging is great - I like the glass bottle and pump. Love it! Can't see myself straying from this foundation ever.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have used many foundations from just about every high and (low-end) brand you can think of and I have to say that this one for combination-oily skin is simply the best IMHO. The formula makes the skin look fresh and vibrant no matter how much sleep I got the night before and lasts all day long. Also, being on the oily side, my pores seem to vanish and no oil build-up is visible throughout the day. I haven't tested its wearability for the 24-hour period, but wow, after eight hours of work, rain or shine conditions, sweat, humidity, heat and you name it, my face still looks flawless and fresh. On top of all that, unlike its sticky-to-the-touch original formula of the late 1990s, approximately when this debuted, this newer formula is super easy to apply with my makeup brush and super build able, blends easily into my skin and stays put, even without primer. I also like the fact that it has sunscreen, though I wear a separate one anyway underneath, I like the fact that the sunscreen doesn't "blur" or look greyish in photos, which some foundations containing sunscreen can, and it doesn't seem to oxidize either. The price is right, the matching powder is also awesome, and the color range is pretty decent for a drugstore brand. All in all, this one is my HG! Neither my Dior nor Urban Decay foundations can hold a candle to this one; it's a keeper for sure.

on 2/24/2018 1:24:00 AM

Ran out of my estee double wear so i picked this up as a cheaper alternative. I was shocked how amazing my skin looked throughout the day. My skin looked fresh, smooth and poreless. I have really bad problems with foundations looking crusty or dry and this does not. I make sure to apply good moisturizer and urban decay optical illusion primer underneath then i apply the foundation with beauty blender. Setting with laura mercier makes it last all day! Flawless!

on 7/19/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new favorite foundation. I've tried tons that have disappointed but I love this one!

The pump bottle is great, allows for an easy and clean application. I have this in Sand Beige, which is a yellow-undertone to neutral tone. It looks a bit grey in the bottle but turns out to be a great match for my skin, which is fair-medium and neutral.

I apply this with a real techniques sponge. The formula dries pretty quickly, so you have to work fast to blend. I find that it covers the redness and unevenness in my face very well, doesn't look patchy, gives me a nice natural looking but polished finish that isn't too matte/flat or shiny either - just the right amount of glow. The coverage is probably about medium, but not fake or cakey looking and I imagine could be layered, and it lasts throughout the day.

As long as I remove completely with face wash every day, this won't break me out.

Will definitely repurchase.

This is HG for me. I try other things from time to time, because makeup, but I come back to this. I am in the shade 150 in the winter and 180 in the summer.

I apply with either fingers, a Real Techniques sponge or an Artis-like brush (the ones that look like fluffy toothbrushes). I like this any way I apply it, though overall prefer application with the brush (mine is from Crown Brush, I got it in my Boxycharm for May 2017).

This stuff wears like iron on my combo skin and has great coverage. I feel like it has a good shade range, and has a neutral enough option for my skin tone.

This also has a pump, which is great- until you get to the end of the bottle- then I lay the bottle on its side and use the straw thingy inside to scoop the foundation out, lol. Either way, I can sure get pretty much all the product out!

It's a smidge pricey- but Ulta frequently has Revlon buy 1 get one 50% off, so I usually stock up on a couple bottles then. It's not as cheap as like Wet and Wild, but comparable to L'Oreal and Maybelline.

I really like this foundation, wear time is great and color match is excellent for me.

on 5/20/2017 1:26:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I have tried high end (Giorgio Armani, Estée Lauder, Too Faced, etc) and yet I still come back to this drugstore foundation time and time again. It gives a lot of coverage without looking heavy or valet. Just looks like flawless skin. Also has a great shade range!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have loved this product from the beginning! I love it even more now that the bottle features a pump, which is far more convenient and hygienic than just having it pour out of the bottle. I wear this in shade 110, as I am rather fair. When applied with a dampened Real Techniques sponge, I love the even (yet natural) finish I get from this foundation. In my experience, applying with the sponge and using a primer will make for the best results.

This foundation is great! I like the pump packaging and use less than half a pump for my full face. This is probably a rather sheer application for this foundation and you can definitely use more for full coverage. I don't set it with powder as I like the satin finish and it still lasts the whole day.

There is no discernible scent (I used the old version more than 10 years ago and it used to smell strongly of paint - yucks). I'm in between NC15-20 and use the shade Buff.