Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.7

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

I tried this after being a faithful user of Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, as I found it began to look a bit cakey and seemed to accentuate my pores.
I bought this one instead, and it's quickly become my favourite foundation! When used with a primer it can last for hours and is the perfect 'my skin but better' foundation with medium coverage without looking too cakey. One layer seems to cover my open pores and mild rosacea very well, meaning you don't need to over-do it with concealer after using this foundation. There's no strong smell which is good as I have fairly sensitive skin in some parts of my face. The consistency is neither too thick or too thin.
I would never pay upwards of £30 for a high-end foundation when I can get this for £12.99 and it pretty much does the same job.
My shade is 150 and it matched perfectly without oxidising noticeably.
I would definitely recommend this!!!

on 5/1/2018 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is the best part about this.

I had a bottle of their old formula with the horribly designed bottle but it dried quick and kept the oilies at bay. I'd put it on my worst zits and it'd actually seem to dry them out a little.

I have the new formula, which has a beautiful pump but it has spf 15 and at this level, the foundation now seems to break me out and slide off my face. I'm so upset! Not all of us want sunscreen in our foundation - if I wanted SS, I'd buy it separately.

So that's a warning to those of you who just can't win. This used to be my HG. I'm going to be beside myself if the regular formula is discontinued.

If SS doesn't break you out, you're in luck - if it doesn't...hope you can find the old stuff on the internet.

on 4/16/2018 5:26:00 PM

I had problems with oily skin and I didn't know what to do anymore to keep my foundation in place, then I found this. It has great coverage and makes skin look less oily. Even if my face gets a bit shiny after some hours, the foundation still stays on my face. If you apply some translucent powder it will take the shine away and it will look just fine. Definitely a good quality product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read that Revlon colorstay is supposed to be a dupe for Estee Lauder double wear. I love EL DW and this is my HG foundation, so I had to try this foundation. The price of Revlon over EL is amazing. The local grocery store had a coupon, so I got this foundation for $7.50. EL DW is $42! I was able to get a comparable color to EL.

I love the bottle and pump, which made application easy. It blended out nice with my ecotools sponge. It is light to medium where EL is medium to full coverage. I applied second layer and it was tacky, so I used too faced peach setting powder. This looks so cakey on the skin.

The color oxidized and made my skin look muddy. I really had high hopes, but this is not a dupe for EL DW.

on 4/4/2018 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

What's to say that has not been said about this foundation? It's perfect. My search for my HG foundation has ended. Who knew it would be with Revlon Colorstay! I use it in "buff" and it is the PERFECT match for my pale-fair skintone. Lasts all day. I apply it with a Bare Escentuals brush and it looks great. I had been wearing BB and CC cream for the past year due to not finding a good foundation. All of the ones that I've tried (drugstore to high end - way more than I can count) either oxidize, separate on my oily nose (ugh), clog my pores like crazy or just plain ol' don't control my super oily skin. Packaging is great - I like the glass bottle and pump. Love it! Can't see myself straying from this foundation ever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a matte foundation. I apply it with my bare hands and it leaves abit of streaks but is still easily blended into skin. I don't rly have oily skin except for the nose area. I sweat a lot arnd the nose area too and at the end of the day it does rub off abit around the nose but it does not go away completely. I still have the basic coverage. It applies on looking very fair but it does oxidise to give a nice matte healthy skin tone. I do prefer foundations with a dewy look to it like nars sheer glow. But I still will repurchase this as a cheap And decent foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have used many foundations from just about every high and (low-end) brand you can think of and I have to say that this one for combination-oily skin is simply the best IMHO. The formula makes the skin look fresh and vibrant no matter how much sleep I got the night before and lasts all day long. Also, being on the oily side, my pores seem to vanish and no oil build-up is visible throughout the day. I haven't tested its wearability for the 24-hour period, but wow, after eight hours of work, rain or shine conditions, sweat, humidity, heat and you name it, my face still looks flawless and fresh. On top of all that, unlike its sticky-to-the-touch original formula of the late 1990s, approximately when this debuted, this newer formula is super easy to apply with my makeup brush and super build able, blends easily into my skin and stays put, even without primer. I also like the fact that it has sunscreen, though I wear a separate one anyway underneath, I like the fact that the sunscreen doesn't "blur" or look greyish in photos, which some foundations containing sunscreen can, and it doesn't seem to oxidize either. The price is right, the matching powder is also awesome, and the color range is pretty decent for a drugstore brand. All in all, this one is my HG! Neither my Dior nor Urban Decay foundations can hold a candle to this one; it's a keeper for sure.

on 2/24/2018 1:24:00 AM

Ran out of my estee double wear so i picked this up as a cheaper alternative. I was shocked how amazing my skin looked throughout the day. My skin looked fresh, smooth and poreless. I have really bad problems with foundations looking crusty or dry and this does not. I make sure to apply good moisturizer and urban decay optical illusion primer underneath then i apply the foundation with beauty blender. Setting with laura mercier makes it last all day! Flawless!

on 1/18/2018 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Been using for about 4 years now consistently. Love this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really, really, really wanted to love this foundation. It's the only one in Romanian drugstores that *perfectly* matches my very fair, neutral skin tone (I use 150 Buff), and it provides very decent coverage. However, no matter how I applied it (brush/ beauty blender), and even set it with powder, it doesn't want to look good on my face for more than five hours. I have combination (not very oily), sensitive, acne-prone skin. It stays matte, however it sort of breaks down and rubs off at the same time, and somehow ends up looking cakey, flaky, and chalky within a few hours. All of this while patches of redness and blemishes start showing through. I was very disappointed that this didn't get along with my skin. I now use it to lighten other drugstore foundations (most of the time the lightest shades available here are a tad too dark for me).