Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.9

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 7/19/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new favorite foundation. I've tried tons that have disappointed but I love this one!

The pump bottle is great, allows for an easy and clean application. I have this in Sand Beige, which is a yellow-undertone to neutral tone. It looks a bit grey in the bottle but turns out to be a great match for my skin, which is fair-medium and neutral.

I apply this with a real techniques sponge. The formula dries pretty quickly, so you have to work fast to blend. I find that it covers the redness and unevenness in my face very well, doesn't look patchy, gives me a nice natural looking but polished finish that isn't too matte/flat or shiny either - just the right amount of glow. The coverage is probably about medium, but not fake or cakey looking and I imagine could be layered, and it lasts throughout the day.

As long as I remove completely with face wash every day, this won't break me out.

Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/9/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ugh has to be one of the worst foundations I've tried. I hadn't used this for years but did remember really liking it when I was in my late teens/early twenties. It's one of the most recommended drugstore foundations for oily skin and had some glowing reviews so thought I'd try it again. NOPE!!!!! No matter how I try to apply it, fingers, dry and damp RT sponge it just looks like shit. Transfers like crazy, has NO staying power, sinks into my pores and worst of all looks SUPER patchy once any bit of my face oil starts to come through. I have very oily skin and once this starts breaking down (within an hour or so of applying) it makes me look like I have dry patches on my face. Which I don't! A thin layer doesn't provide much coverage but trying to build up the coverage makes my skin look even worse, it gets cakey easily and then makes the patchiness mentioned above look even more horrendous. After multiple tries with different skin prep techniques I am tossing it which makes me sad because to me this almost $15 foundation isn't so cheap. Back to CG oily skin BB cream which I like SO much better. While I do experience a little bit of transfer with CG and while of course it doesn't keep the oil at bay all day it does NOT get patchy nor does it make my skin look like it has dry patches. It doesn't sink into my pores and the coverage is easy to build to whatever I need. Plus my greasy skin just starts to look more or less dewy when the oil breaks through. I see others have mentioned that this Revlon foundation has been reformulated since I had last tried it which makes sense to me because one of the main reasons I stopped using it years ago was the paint like smell which it no longer has.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've used this for years and loved it until they reformulated it. I've tried everything to make the new version work but it's not happening. I don't know if it's the sunscreen or the added silicones but this gets patchy, slides off, transfers and breaks down in about 8 hours, the previous formula I could wear for 12+ hours and still look great. It applies better with a sponge, streaky with a brush.
I suspect this gave me dermatitis about 6 months ago. My skin started peeling and burned, it was horrible. I stopped using this and after battling the dermatitis for months, it went away.
I loved this foundation so much but it's time to move on, whatever they did to re formulate it ruined it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have loved this product from the beginning! I love it even more now that the bottle features a pump, which is far more convenient and hygienic than just having it pour out of the bottle. I wear this in shade 110, as I am rather fair. When applied with a dampened Real Techniques sponge, I love the even (yet natural) finish I get from this foundation. In my experience, applying with the sponge and using a primer will make for the best results.

This foundation is great! I like the pump packaging and use less than half a pump for my full face. This is probably a rather sheer application for this foundation and you can definitely use more for full coverage. I don't set it with powder as I like the satin finish and it still lasts the whole day.

There is no discernible scent (I used the old version more than 10 years ago and it used to smell strongly of paint - yucks). I'm in between NC15-20 and use the shade Buff.

on 8/22/2016 1:32:00 PM

the best foundation i ever tried. and i've tried A LOT. preferred the old formula, but it still works. i think the smell is less prominent with the new formula. the pump is great! i'm nc15 and i wear it in the shade buff. it's a bit neutral, but somehow that suits me better than more yellow based foundations that do resemble my skin tone. i'll keep buying this forever!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Purchased at: Target
Price: $15 plus tax

I haven't used the Revlon Colorstay in years. But, it's summer and I am struggling to find a foundation that stays put or stays matte during the summer months (and sometimes I need more than just concealer and powder although that's fine most of the time). I remembered this one working for me way back when and since they finally put a pump on their bottle, I figured I'd go for it. The first, rather obvious, pro is the pump! Second pro, for me, was the smell of the foundation. It has one, but I appreciate that it isn't the same strong almost paint-like smell that it used to have. The smell doesn't bother me, but it may bother some people who are sensitive to smells since this smell doesn't seem to go away after you've worn the foundation for a while. I like the coverage of this, but I wouldn't consider it as full coverage as the old formula had. I've applied with my fingers, a cosmetic wedge (my favorite method), real techniques sponge, flat foundation brush and a domed foundation brush and I could still see me acne scars under all applications with two pumps of foundation. It blends pretty well and doesn't set quite as fast as the old formula so you have time to work it into the skin. The finish, on me, is a semi-matte rather than a true matte (I have really oily skin). The texture looks like skin as long as you don't cake on too much. But....this does not stay matte very long on me at all. I get three hours out of it, tops. Then I'm shiny and have to blot (or powder). If you aren't super oily, I could see this staying matte longer and being really nice for that. But I'm giving this a 3 overall because the price (might as well go to Sephora; all the drugstore foundations here average $14 before tax) and the fact that it doesn't stay matte on me very long. If you can find this on sale, or for a better price than I can find it where you live, it wouldn't hurt to test out the new formulation. But I personally wont be purchasing this again.

on 4/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

To me, As far as d/s foundations go, Revlon is definitely the best. I love the colorstay whipped foundation in the jar but they did not have the shade i was looking for at walmart so i tried the revlon colorstay makeup combination/oily skin that has a pump. it does its job really well as far as coverage. i like squirting some of the makeup onto a kabuki brush and applying then squirting some on a makeup sponge and using that to concentrate the foundation on under eye circles, acne, and scarring. i then apply a clinique powder to set this with. i love this foundation, i have used half the bottle already and will definitely be repurchasing. i got it in the nude color. would definitely recommend.