Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.8

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Since they have reformulated this it is total garbage. I remember using this in high school (I am now 29) in the "soft flex" version and absolutely loving it to cover acne marks and uneven skin tone. It also held up very well in hear and humidity and never looked cakey. Now, it's like blending cement on your face and also begins to cake after a couple of hours. Not only was the finish horrible, it also gave me horrible breakouts. What a shame, if it ain't broke, don't "fix" it.

on 6/29/2017 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

UPDATE:
Great foundation. I can do the no makeup look with a couple of shades of it plus blush/lipbalm/mascara/light dusting of loose powder. Its so easy to apply too( I do it with fingers and use a RT sponge for my nose area). It resists breaking down for a pretty long time on oily skin in hot weather. It doesn't settle into lines. Did I say I look like I'm not wearing makeup while at the same time having a solid medium to medium high-ish coverage? Great Price. Conveniently accessible. Has a pump.

Since its not full coverage, I like using a medium coverage concealer sparingly around my eyes with it, and I do makeup looks that would work on a bare face only using tinted moisturizer. Also, because I have acne prone skin all the bronzer/contour powder products I try break me out badly, so I use this in two-three shades to bronze/contour and highlight the face slightly.

Im giving this 4 stars because they claim this is full coverage but it's not, AND because I wish the color range included more yellow/olive leaning shades. Seriously the best drugstore foundation I have tried for combination skin so far.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a review for the new one with the pump.

This performs like a high-end foundation and its my favorite drugstore foundation so far. Sadly it can't be built up to full coverage despite its claims, but it gives you a natural looking medium coverage with a natural finish, not matte, not dewy, somewhere in the middle. Another sad bit is that there is not a lot of olive/yellow tones, but Im around NC40-NC42 and 360 Golden caramel blends in fine. Its a tiny bit darker/orangier than me, but not so much I can't use it.

The foundation It's actually long wearing (thankfully) and if you exercise you won't look insane at the end. After heavy sweating and then drying my face with a paper towel, this stuff still looks good. Compare that to how I look after sweating with Loreal Pro Matte it lifts off my face, I lose coverage, and it gets patchy and cakey looking; So I would actually wear a thin layer of Revlon Colorstay to the beach fearlessly, since it seems to be water-resistant.

I'm quite acne prone and don't have any major issues using this. Today I applied this foundation with fingers and coupled it with the Wet and Wild Photo focus concealer to add coverage under my eyes and on blemishes, and powdered everything down a bit with loose powder to my prefered demi matte finish. I look good and not overdone.

Would I repurchase this? Yes. Would I reccomend to people with normal/combo/oily skin? Yes. I think its a good foolproof foundation to get a the drugstore if you can get a good colormatch. I only take a lippie off because I wish they had more yellow tones AND that it was full coverage, since they claim it is.

To date this is the BEST foundation I have ever tried and that includes High End and Drugstore Foundations.

In a foundation I look for the following: Full Coverage, lasts all day, natural looking but flawless, keeps my skin from looking greasy (there is nothing I hate more than greasy foundation!) and this foudation does all of that!!! I have tried SO many from the drugstore and SO many high end foundations and this by far blows all of them out of the water. People all the time compliment my makeup and tell me how flawless my skin looks- this is defintiely thanks to Revlon Colorstay. Also- I have tried both the Combination/Oliy Formula and the Normal/Dry formula and for me personally I like the normal/dry but both work great. That just comes down to a personal preference.

I will say I havent tried the new pump bottle - I dont know if that formula is different- Im hoping not! I also will say that the formula over the last couple of years has changed a bit and I do notice a difference in the way it seperates around my forehead a little bit but I still love this foundation regardless.

If you are looking for a flawless looking foundation that is going to stay on all day, you must give this a try. Side note, I was in a wedding a few years ago and did the makeup for the wedding day for the Bride, Mother of the bride and a few bridesmaids using this foundation and everyone loved it and looked fantastic. So flawless and beautiful. I am doing another brides makeup this coming winter and am using this on her as well. This foundation is a MUST TRY!!!!

on 4/9/2016 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for about a month now. I usually use high end foundation or atleast foundation that you can't get at the drugstore. I wanted to use something cheaper and I chose this in the combo/oily formula even though I have dry skin. And I have to say it works really well. It's full coverage and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. The only thing I don't like is that it definitely looks like makeup on the skin, it doesn't melt into the skin like say Urban Decay Naked Skin, which is my favorite foundation. So I'd say if you're looking for a good full coverage drugstore choice, choose this, but mind you it doesn't look quite like skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this foundation a few years ago, not knowing my shade, I ended up getting one that was to pale for me. The shades run light, I picked up buff first and it made me look ghostly white,So I went and picked up a darker one to mix with it and that worked. Then I was exchanging something at the store and was able to pick up my correct shade for free ( I wear 180 sand beige) I love the coverage this gives, doesn't cling to my fine facial hair and best of all doesn't transfer or breakdown during the day. I have oily skin and I'm shine free all day long...I have tried other foundations from the drugstore but sadly even after moisturizer and primer those foundations leave my skin look patchy like its clinging to dry patches that I don't have. I need to buy a new bottle since mines a few years old (plus, I want the pump) I plan on getting some much needed sun this summer and will be picking up a darker shade when the time comes.