Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.3

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I strongly l reccomend buying the bottle with the pump opposed to the bottle without one, as not all come with a pump for some weird reason. As for the formula, it was my first regular foundation I used when I first started getting into makeup, and I liked it quite a bit, it was the only one I used. Although I have moved on to more higher end foundations, I would absolutely reccomend this to somebody getting into makeup or even just in general as an affordable decent foundation. Its excellent that they offer formulas to different skin types, as someone with very oily/combination skin I value that a lot. Also a pretty respectable colour range. Try and buy when it's on sale because they have increased the price in recent years and im just not sure its worth the high price some places are asking for, but if you can get it when it's going cheap, then awesome!

on 5/20/2017 1:26:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I have tried high end (Giorgio Armani, Estée Lauder, Too Faced, etc) and yet I still come back to this drugstore foundation time and time again. It gives a lot of coverage without looking heavy or valet. Just looks like flawless skin. Also has a great shade range!

I used to use this foundation (before pump bottle) and I absolutely loved it!

I like to try new foundations however and I really have been enjoying the Loreal Infallible Pro Matte.

I decided on a whim to pick this up again and what a HUGE disappointment. The coverage is not even half as good as it used to be, this takes a long time to set and transfers! Im beyond disappointed that they reformulated this. Looks like im sticking with Loreal Pro Matte.

EDIT: I tried using this by mixing this with my Pro Matte just to see what would happen, it looked great upon first application but throughout the day it broke up and started looking cakey and just overall not good. I'm so bummed.

I also want to add that if you contact Revlon directly and are unhappy with this foundation, they will reimburse you without you having to go to the store.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes, the formula has changed. It is more liquidy than before. It is slightly disappointing, but still does the job.

Coverage is great, but not as full as the old formula. I noticed that it transfers a lot. The old formula would stay put for hours and blotting would never be necessary. With the new formula, I would need to use more powder for touch-ups to keep myself matte throughout the day.

The pump is great, because now I can control the amount I use on a daily basis. You can pump lightly to dispense a small amount or use full pressure to get the maximum amount.

Very comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, but I would say that Estee is better because it lasts longer and doesn't make me as oily. However, this is cheaper and still makes my skin look flawless.

I've been using colorstay for a couple years now. I just purchased the new one with a pump and I am SO disappointed. The formula has to be different. The foundation just sits on my skin and does not blend easily.

The search for a good foundation for my yellow based olive skin has been a long and hard journey. I found this foundation after reading a review on this site and have been using it for a good few years now. I love it! I have combination/oily skin and after setting this in with a powder it lasts me all day, and i mean all day! I put my makeup on at 8am and by 8pm its still in place. My only fault with this product would be that it doesn't last me very long!