REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under
REVLON Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 9/12/2018 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

3.5/5

This is my second liquid foundation ever and I bought it right after using up my Lancome Teint Idole Liquid Foundation and...honestly the difference between them was minimal. I think Lancome applied a bit smoother, but the overall results were similar, so I guess this is pretty impressive for a drug-store product (or maybe Lancome just sucks lmao).

Just like what I experienced with Lancome, I wouldn't recommend using this foundation without a setting powder. I have oily skin and although this is the combination/oily formula, when it's been first applied my face still looks very shiny, but perhaps the formula did help with a longer, more matte wear (depends on the day, but 12-hour at best, DEFINITELY not 24-hour).

The coverage is medium to high, will be great for people without pimples, but I have acne and scars so this isn't sufficient without a concealer.

Product could also look cakey sometimes but I think that depends more on my skin condition that day, if I had just exfoliated that it would be quite smooth.

I also don't care for the SPF, I always apply a sunscreen separately, so can't really comment on that.

And package-wise, I do like the glass bottle but the plastic pump looks rather cheap (well it's not expensive I'll admit that).

On a side note, I made the mistake of choosing the wrong shade (200 Nude), way too pink-toned and light-colored for me...but of course this is my mistake, if I had chosen the right shade I'm sure it will look better.

Overall, if I were to go back to liquid foundation, I will buy this again, but for now I think powder just suits my skin type better.

on 4/7/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I live in Jamaica so the price is not the ordinary $US even when converted is a lot more . I payed $3000+tax for this item . It has a nice doll face look to it when applied but too much could cause unnecessary caking . it's great for tropical climates as it'll stay . At nights you look like a ghost with this on, as if you don't have on the right shade foundation . So no night pics . Best to avoid wearing in the night but you will still have that doll look though .