Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this foundation although it isn't my favourite. It is full coverage and definitely has the best staying power on my oily skin out of all the matte foundations I own. However, it does get heavy and cakey so I have to be careful I don't pile on product. I like to use this foundation by mixing it with a lighter foundation or even a bb cream just to help with the longevity.

on 7/12/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

i love it! it's just the smell tho. The smell is too strong. Otherwise, everything else is great

on 6/22/2016 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Let's start with the colour selection: everything is too pink!!
I don't know how and WHY would a brand like revlon make foundation to people with pink undertone. like hello??? middle eaterns??? latinas??? east asians??? we exist!
I tried a few in the store and the lighting was so confusing but I had to go to a birthday party so I was a little pressured to buy this, I could find anyhting better because they were closing.. I was like fine I'll get. I ended up mixing it with: yellow concealer, primer, my mom's foundation (which is darker). It turned out okay but I didn't like the fact I had to do all of that just for a good shade. The consistency was okay but I did set it with my Alima Pure loose powder for the perfect colour and a good set- that's why I can't tell how much this handles oil, but I don't think it's that good.
It also highlights pores and not good for taking pictures! I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone!

on 4/7/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I live in Jamaica so the price is not the ordinary $US even when converted is a lot more . I payed $3000+tax for this item . It has a nice doll face look to it when applied but too much could cause unnecessary caking . it's great for tropical climates as it'll stay . At nights you look like a ghost with this on, as if you don't have on the right shade foundation . So no night pics . Best to avoid wearing in the night but you will still have that doll look though .