Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.8

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

I tried this after being a faithful user of Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, as I found it began to look a bit cakey and seemed to accentuate my pores.
I bought this one instead, and it's quickly become my favourite foundation! When used with a primer it can last for hours and is the perfect 'my skin but better' foundation with medium coverage without looking too cakey. One layer seems to cover my open pores and mild rosacea very well, meaning you don't need to over-do it with concealer after using this foundation. There's no strong smell which is good as I have fairly sensitive skin in some parts of my face. The consistency is neither too thick or too thin.
I would never pay upwards of £30 for a high-end foundation when I can get this for £12.99 and it pretty much does the same job.
My shade is 150 and it matched perfectly without oxidising noticeably.
I would definitely recommend this!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this foundation although it isn't my favourite. It is full coverage and definitely has the best staying power on my oily skin out of all the matte foundations I own. However, it does get heavy and cakey so I have to be careful I don't pile on product. I like to use this foundation by mixing it with a lighter foundation or even a bb cream just to help with the longevity.

on 7/12/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

i love it! it's just the smell tho. The smell is too strong. Otherwise, everything else is great

on 6/22/2016 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Let's start with the colour selection: everything is too pink!!
I don't know how and WHY would a brand like revlon make foundation to people with pink undertone. like hello??? middle eaterns??? latinas??? east asians??? we exist!
I tried a few in the store and the lighting was so confusing but I had to go to a birthday party so I was a little pressured to buy this, I could find anyhting better because they were closing.. I was like fine I'll get. I ended up mixing it with: yellow concealer, primer, my mom's foundation (which is darker). It turned out okay but I didn't like the fact I had to do all of that just for a good shade. The consistency was okay but I did set it with my Alima Pure loose powder for the perfect colour and a good set- that's why I can't tell how much this handles oil, but I don't think it's that good.
It also highlights pores and not good for taking pictures! I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone!

on 4/7/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I live in Jamaica so the price is not the ordinary $US even when converted is a lot more . I payed $3000+tax for this item . It has a nice doll face look to it when applied but too much could cause unnecessary caking . it's great for tropical climates as it'll stay . At nights you look like a ghost with this on, as if you don't have on the right shade foundation . So no night pics . Best to avoid wearing in the night but you will still have that doll look though .