100 Percent Pure Aqua Boost Hydrating Mask

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 5/1/2017 11:21:00 AM

Best multi-use product available for dry skin. I've used this both as a mask and as a daily moisturizer and I love it. It has a light cucumber scent to it which is natural (no added fragrance ) and smooths on like a dream. I bought a second tube, but am still on my first one from several months ago. This stuff lasts forever! Best moisturizing/hydrating product out there. As a bonus.... I am very breakout prone, and this stuff never seems to bother my skin or clog my pores. I am in love.

on 11/16/2016 3:49:00 AM

I can't live without this stuff! I've never used it as a face mask, but rather as a regular mouisturizer. I simply mix it with a little bit aloe gel and smooth over my face after any serums. Sometimes I add a heavier cream on top, but usually I don't need to. It's a perfect mix of hydrating and moisturizing. My skin is really silky and plump thanks to this, I love it.

Plus it lasts a very long time if used as a moisturizer!

on 12/25/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Typically, I'm not impressed with hydrating masks as they just feel like a heavy moisturizer and the hydrating effect disappears for me after I wash it off. Not so with this product. I folowed the directions, and after 15 minutes, I found that most of the mask had soaked into my skin, leaving it plump and hydrated. I rinsed off the excess and noticed a nice glow to my skin. I even noticed some flakes I had before I applied the mask were gone! I'm happy to report no were reactions (I have sensitive skin), and I don't see any ingredients that should cause reactions for the typical person. My only complaint is a lack of directions on the tube, which made me go to the website (though most moisturizing masks have the same instructions).