2.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

It's ok tried the color ones and not crazy about colors except white one but are annoying as caps do not stay on product causing a mess it's easy to apply but feel does not set more like kohl type..

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

4 years ago

This pencil does not have the right texture for my sensitive eyes. It is harder than most of my other pencils and very waxy. While the color payoff is good when I swatch it on my hand, I do not want to apply too much pressure when using this eyeliner. I have several other black eyeliners that are more gentle and blendable for my eyes, so I will not be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29