MAC Lip Liner-Stripdown

Lip Liner-StripdownKim K with MAC Stripdown LiplinerLip Liner-Stripdown

4.1

on 10/12/2017 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my perfect nude lip liner color. I an NW20 leaning neutral and this is my fav color in MAC lip liners. The pencil is a bit dry but workable. I'm surprised it has lasted soo long but I do use other liners. Pretty good value at this price point.

on 10/22/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

An excellent brown nude liner. It's quite soft on the lips and I love wearing either all over with some balm underneath or round the edges feathering into a different colour in the middle (recently I've been wearing it with MAC's Please Me and the combo is really cute) Wear time is quite good at around 3 hours but really it depends on how much/what I'm eating or drinking. I think the price is reasonable as MAC lip liners are fairly long and last a while.

I bought this liner because it appeared in a lot of beauty blogger pics on instagram. I'm very happy with it. Its a bit darker brown than I thought but I find it neutralizes colours that are too pink for me. It works with a lot of different type of glosses. Its a nice neutral colour. It's my go to lip liner. Its not to orange or pink.

I bought this because of Kim K mostly, despite vastly different skin tones. On me it is a mid-toned warm browny-beige.

I tried it with Creme Cup, Hue, Myth etc but it looks a little (bad) 90's i.e. darker liner than lipstick. If I use it all over my lips then it does change the lighter nudes and it can be nice but I think its easier to pull off with a tan.

However, I do like it with Peachstock, Viva Glam II, Velvet Teddy and Faux. It also can be nice with Snob to bring up the warmth in it.

It is a strong colour and sometimes I mix subculture with it so it is not as pigmented and dark.

on 7/21/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I don't think I can live without this liner. It's a light neutral brown that goes well with just about any nude lipstick. I think it saves your lip look if you feel it's too pale. I bought this because I heard Kim Kardashian uses it, and I'm a big fan of her makeup looks. If your nervous leaving your house in a nude lip, apply this lipliner on & shade in all your lips. Then apply your nude of choice.

on 6/15/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This liner is perfect for a nude lip! I blend it into the edges of my lips but I don't fill in my entire lip with it because then it looks too brown. I've been wearing this with Wet n Wild bare it all l/s and Milani l/g in bare secret on top. Perfect nude! As always with MAC lip liners, stripdown lasts a long time and doesn't tug at my lips or break easily. Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a little late on the whole Kim K. lips thing, but STRIPDOWN with MAC Angel & Nars Turkish Delight sure is a great combo!! I finally got all 3, put them together & I was all, "wow!!" It is a high maintenance look (would kim do any differently?!) bcoz it seems like I constantly am reapplying it all for optimal results but I really love this trio together! This looked so classy when I paired it with black eyeshadow/smoky eye today.

Hodgepodge is wayyyy better!! However hodgepodge is now only available through Mac Pro stores

on 11/19/2014 11:56:00 AM

Bought this thinking it would be a very versatile lip liner to wear with my nudes, but no. If i press even a little too hard, the end result is my lips looking like a butt-hole. For some reason it shows up grey-ish on me and unfortunately i cannot return it.

on 5/6/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love this liner. I use it almost everyday with almost every color lipstick. It works as well with red as it does with nude. It is a great neutral color that would work with many skin tones. If you like Spice, try Stripdown as as a softer, more neutral alternative.