4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

Wow...move over Spice (my HG for over 10 years). Stripdown is a great nude liner for my pink, pigmented lips. Spice can turn dark on me at times and change the color of my nude lipsticks and glosses. Stripdown is a little lighter than my natural lip and blends in without changing the color of my glosses or lipsticks and definitely doesn't turn pink on me. Love it! I am a NC35.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

Did not like color. Not flattering to fair skin girls, I cant even explain. Threw mine away!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I am an nc40 and this shade washes me out, looked great on my hand but on my peigmented lips just looked BLAH! Definately not a univeral color IMHO. It does look ok if I mix with hodgepodge which looks much better with my skintone.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBrunette

14 years ago

This is my favorite new liner. I can understand that it does not suit everybody but it is the perfect nude on me!! I'm asian and an NC30 and this works perfectly for everyday and sometimes with a little high tea to top it off. I love it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

14 years ago

The perfect liner for me with my usual nude lippies. (I have fairly pigmented lips ... my friend recommended Plastique for me but it just looked like a gloss on me.) Creamy and long-lasting. Love to use it with VGV, Hug Me and Jubilee.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrown

3.0

14 years ago

i like to use this brown/nude l/l for all my nude glosses...very soft texture,excellent pigment and great lasting power...C5/C40 *UPDATE* Prefer Cream O' Spice more...its lighter and more wearable.

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

Stripdown is way too beige-brown on my lips. Makes me look washed out and ill. Not a great look on me. I'm NC25 with semi-pigmented lips. Nice, smooth texture though, which is nice. If you can pull this off, I'm sure it would amazing for a nude lip.

About reviewer (476 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

14 years ago

This has been my everyday lip liner for 2 years! I was formerly a spice girl. LOL! The famous spice lip liner that is. However, after a MAC SA recommended this, I'm hooked. This color is so beautiful and so natural. I believe this is a very universal shade that any woman can wear. For reference I'm blonde, greyish blue eyes & fair skinned. This color goes with all my MAC nude toned lipsticks & laquers. It completes my lips and makes them big and beautiful! A must have for every woman.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I ADORE this lipliner--I recently bought it when I wasn't able to repurchase my usual HG lipliner (Prestige Mochaccino) and it works wonderfully. It's a great neutral beige shade that isn't too orange (like MAC Spice) and has the staying power of cement--though fortunately, not the same texture :) Holds up beautifully under all but the oiliest glosses and lasts much longer than most lipliners. Will definitely continue to repurchase as long as MAC continues to carry it!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

15 years ago

stunning lip liner, especially when i pair with mac tanarama lipstick and c-thru lip glass. i'm a tan, platinum blonde with turquoise-ish eyes. i've never bought lip liner before but i figure this one's high-end and, thus, fairly highly priced, though well worth it as i use every day. love mac's packaging, clever and contemporary. will have to repurchase again and again, hoping they will not discontinue my holy grail.!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18