MAC Brow Gel - Clear

MAC Brow Gel - Clear

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, alcohol denat., VP/VS copolymer, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, carbomer, aminomethyl propanediol, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol

A simple product: clear gel that comes with a brush. Adds a tiny bit of shine to your brow hair. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy, doesn't make your hairs stick together.
Wish the brush was slightly smaller, especially on he tip to get more control and precision.

on 5/13/2016 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

mmm its a good gel nothing special i believe i can find something cheaper...

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A simple clear gel that adds a touch of healthy shine to brows. It keeps them styled/in place for the day. It's great for anyone who likes their brows to look natural and isn't looking for a tint.

on 7/28/2015 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think it has a bit too much of alcohol. I feel it irritates my skin under my brows.. I had few pimples when using this. I prefer the MAC prolongwear brow set.

on 6/11/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this gel when I am on a rush and want to define my eyebrows quickly. I always fill them in with pencil or powder (if I have time, the powder works best) and then fix the product with some gel. I rarely use it in its own, because it has no "fattening" power and dies not fill in the occasional empty space or uneven arch. It is not a bad product, but I cannot use it on its own.

on 1/7/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have very thick, dark and long hair eyebrows that are really difficult to control. I cannot say this product makes them look perfect, but it helps. It doesn't make my eyebrow hair stiff. I think the gel is just as good as other 2 or 3 different gels I had before, nothing exceptionally great, but I cannot complain either. My eyebrows definitely look better with this gel than without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My eye brow hairs are quite long so this is a life saver for keeping a uniform shape and style. My hairs stay put all day long and they look lovley thanks to this. I also fill them in and this makes that process a whole lot easier. My only problems are the wand, I wish it was more of a comb, the price, come on MAC its just a gel there's no need to charge so much. I will continue to use unless I find something better and cheaper.

I like this brow gel, it's clear, it holds the hair in place and it doesn't flake at all, but i think i can find the same product for less, it is nothing special...
i will keep the pakaging (because i like it) and i will repleace the dirty old gel with another one we will see!

on 9/12/2011 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this! Its a basic clear gel to keep your brows in place without leaving them hard/stiff. It was my first ever brow gel purchase, and i'm pretty happy with it. The tube is clear, so you can see how much product you have and where the wand goes into and all that. The fact that the gel gets dirty due to foundation/brow pencil/powder transfer through the wand doesnt bother me. Just wipe it off with a tissue i guess.
The staying power is good for what it does: If this were a hairspray, it'd probably be a soft-medium hold one. The wand is small so it fits just nice. I do get a few clumsy dabs at my skin with the wand sometimes and if i don't remove it, that part of the skin starts to feel...stiff. like you're botoxed. haha. Honestly, i'd buy it again. Unless i find a cheaper drugstore version, which i havent for now =)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Instead of brow gel, I normally use hairspray on a clean toothbrush that I use just for this purpose to brush my eyebrows into place. I have naturally dark brunette brows, and I keep them on the thicker side though I do get them professionally waxed every 2-3 weeks. I actually bought this first for my mom, who needed clear brow gel for an upcoming trip. I tried it before I gave it to her, and ended up loving it and getting her another one! It really keeps my brows in place and conditioned without them being too stiff or, worse, "crunchy" looking.

It has some sort of faint, hairspray smell when first applied but it goes away immediately. It has a fluffy mascara-type brush, but it's never too wet or goopy, so it makes application really easy. The lipglass-ish tube is great and provides a TON of product without the bulk. This is so easy to throw in my purse and go, or to travel with, but I find I rarely need touch-ups throughout the day, unless I mess up my brows on my own by rubbing, etc. I think for the price, it's really worth it. I know there are other clear brow gels out there, but in comparison to my old method, this is so much easier and quicker!

Popular Brows Products