Uploaded by alexh3118

price range

Reviews

3.0

Sep/24/2018

This is a decent eyebrow gel, but there are less expensive options out there that does the same.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/28/2016

A simple product: clear gel that comes with a brush. Adds a tiny bit of shine to your brow hair. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy, doesn't make your hairs stick together.
Wish the brush was slightly smaller, especially on he tip to get more control and precision. Otherwise than that totally happy.

About reviewer (405 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

May/13/2016

mmm its a good gel nothing special i believe i can find something cheaper...

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/21/2016

A simple clear gel that adds a touch of healthy shine to brows. It keeps them styled/in place for the day. It's great for anyone who likes their brows to look natural and isn't looking for a tint.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0
fromCammmi

Jul/28/2015

I think it has a bit too much of alcohol. I feel it irritates my skin under my brows.. I had few pimples when using this. I prefer the MAC prolongwear brow set.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Jun/11/2014

I use this gel when I am on a rush and want to define my eyebrows quickly. I always fill them in with pencil or powder (if I have time, the powder works best) and then fix the product with some gel. I rarely use it in its own, because it has no "fattening" power and dies not fill in the occasional empty space or uneven arch. It is not a bad product, but I cannot use it on its own.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/07/2013

I have very thick, dark and long hair eyebrows that are really difficult to control. I cannot say this product makes them look perfect, but it helps. It doesn't make my eyebrow hair stiff. I think the gel is just as good as other 2 or 3 different gels I had before, nothing exceptionally great, but I cannot complain either. My eyebrows definitely look better with this gel than without it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Dec/30/2012

My eye brow hairs are quite long so this is a life saver for keeping a uniform shape and style. My hairs stay put all day long and they look lovley thanks to this. I also fill them in and this makes that process a whole lot easier. My only problems are the wand, I wish it was more of a comb, the price, come on MAC its just a gel there's no need to charge so much. I will continue to use …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/22/2012

I like this brow gel, it's clear, it holds the hair in place and it doesn't flake at all, but i think i can find the same product for less, it is nothing special...
i will keep the pakaging (because i like it) and i will repleace the dirty old gel with another one we will see!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

Sep/12/2011

I like this! Its a basic clear gel to keep your brows in place without leaving them hard/stiff. It was my first ever brow gel purchase, and i'm pretty happy with it. The tube is clear, so you can see how much product you have and where the wand goes into and all that. The fact that the gel gets dirty due to foundation/brow pencil/powder transfer through the wand doesnt bother me. Just wipe …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24