MAC Cosmetics Brow Gel - Clear

MAC Cosmetics Brow Gel - Clear

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, alcohol denat., VP/VS copolymer, butylene glycol, carylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, carbomer, aminomethyl propanediol, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol

on 9/24/2018 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a decent eyebrow gel, but there are less expensive options out there that does the same.

A simple product: clear gel that comes with a brush. Adds a tiny bit of shine to your brow hair. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy, doesn't make your hairs stick together.
Wish the brush was slightly smaller, especially on he tip to get more control and precision. Otherwise than that totally happy.

on 5/13/2016 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

mmm its a good gel nothing special i believe i can find something cheaper...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A simple clear gel that adds a touch of healthy shine to brows. It keeps them styled/in place for the day. It's great for anyone who likes their brows to look natural and isn't looking for a tint.

on 7/28/2015 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think it has a bit too much of alcohol. I feel it irritates my skin under my brows.. I had few pimples when using this. I prefer the MAC prolongwear brow set.

on 6/11/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this gel when I am on a rush and want to define my eyebrows quickly. I always fill them in with pencil or powder (if I have time, the powder works best) and then fix the product with some gel. I rarely use it in its own, because it has no "fattening" power and dies not fill in the occasional empty space or uneven arch. It is not a bad product, but I cannot use it on its own.

on 1/7/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have very thick, dark and long hair eyebrows that are really difficult to control. I cannot say this product makes them look perfect, but it helps. It doesn't make my eyebrow hair stiff. I think the gel is just as good as other 2 or 3 different gels I had before, nothing exceptionally great, but I cannot complain either. My eyebrows definitely look better with this gel than without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My eye brow hairs are quite long so this is a life saver for keeping a uniform shape and style. My hairs stay put all day long and they look lovley thanks to this. I also fill them in and this makes that process a whole lot easier. My only problems are the wand, I wish it was more of a comb, the price, come on MAC its just a gel there's no need to charge so much. I will continue to use unless I find something better and cheaper.

I like this brow gel, it's clear, it holds the hair in place and it doesn't flake at all, but i think i can find the same product for less, it is nothing special...
i will keep the pakaging (because i like it) and i will repleace the dirty old gel with another one we will see!

on 9/12/2011 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this! Its a basic clear gel to keep your brows in place without leaving them hard/stiff. It was my first ever brow gel purchase, and i'm pretty happy with it. The tube is clear, so you can see how much product you have and where the wand goes into and all that. The fact that the gel gets dirty due to foundation/brow pencil/powder transfer through the wand doesnt bother me. Just wipe it off with a tissue i guess.
The staying power is good for what it does: If this were a hairspray, it'd probably be a soft-medium hold one. The wand is small so it fits just nice. I do get a few clumsy dabs at my skin with the wand sometimes and if i don't remove it, that part of the skin starts to feel...stiff. like you're botoxed. haha. Honestly, i'd buy it again. Unless i find a cheaper drugstore version, which i havent for now =)