L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation
True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

3.3

Aqua / Water / Eau, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Acrylates / Stearyl Acrylate / Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Adenosine, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disodium EDTA, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tocopherol.

Not good for price, and is quite pricey for the drugstore. Has great shade range as this is part of the true match line. I love the package but I only got one maybe a month and a half worth of use on a daily basis. The true match foundation lasted me about 3 to 4 months worth of day to day use

on 4/8/2018 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation! It gives a nice light -medium coverage, with a glowy/satin finish. I love that its so quick and easy to apply and I can take it with me for touch up. It doesn't last as long as a regular liquid foundation and the price is really high for drugstore but it is worth it.

on 3/17/2018 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this foundation. I have dry skin and this works well for me. It's so lightweight on the skin, with a light-medium coverage. The finish is dewy. Makes you look fresh and radiant, and doesn't settle into fine lines nor accentuate texture. It didn't run out that fast for me, I found that one product lasted a few months. I would repurchase this. The only con is the price, which is kind of up there for drugstore.

on 2/3/2018 4:04:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and it worked so well! Absolutely love the dewy finish and and it felt so nice. My biggest gripe is that it is expensive $$$ for such little amount you get. This is the only cushion foundation I've tried so I'm going to test out other brands because this will cost me an arm and a leg to have to repurchase it monthly. Overall I love the concept and am looking forward to trying new other cushion foundations while keeping my eye on sales for this. This makes my skin look more awakened, fresh, and glowing. I couldn't be more impressed!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the product itself. It's dewey and covers quite well. The applicator it came with completely fell apart the second day I used it though! There also doesn't seem to be very much product in the container at all. I was disappointed overall.

on 8/17/2017 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product! I am a black woman who purchased C8. The foundation is buildable so either tap for minimal or press all over for more coverage. This formula is taken from the Korean book of cushion foundations which are dewy and offer the moisturizer look. I live in Korea and you can only purchase cushion which prompted me to try.. I use this for day and Lancôme for night.

on 7/24/2017 4:10:00 PM

I really wanted to love this stuff. I adore the packaging and the initial results are just gorgeous. With the true match system it's actually possible to get a good match (something rare in cushion foundations I think since they all tend to have a very limited shade range) And initial impressions were great: this foundation goes on like a dream, with one dip of the sponge being light coverage, two being medium and three or more being full. The foundation melts into skin really beautifully. Unfortunately, on me, it melts into skin and disappears. Even with a primer, this has not lasted more than few hours on my face. I did get it to last by doing a primer and a powder over it. By powdering you lose some of the beautiful dewy quality, but I always spray after powdering with a setting spray. Still not quite as great as when I first apply, but at least after that it stays on pretty well for the whole day. I can’t see this ever being my daily foundation, because it seems too expensive for the amount of product that you get. The extra step of powdering really makes it less convenient and takes away a lot of the portability. The cushion sponge that comes with it really works great and I like that tool that comes with the makeup is so good. The packaging is just straight-up bloody genius and I can see keeping this for travel, or days when I want to touch up my make-up after work before going out. And as long as I pack a powder compact as well I'll be good. When it runs out I plan to fill it with L’oreal’s true match lumi just to see if it works.

on 7/9/2017 12:47:00 AM

Sheer, natural weightless foundation with a glowy and radiant finish. Not full coverage but kind of buildable to medium. It really does look like your skin but better, which is my favorite type of coverage. I love the feel and finish, but took off one lippie because the staying power is just so-so on my combo skin; 2 hours til shine and 4/5 hours before I need to touch up. I also need 2 shades to match my C4/Barcelona neutral tan Asian skin - I use N.4 + W 5.5. My favorite tool to apply is a synthetic buffing brush or beauty blender. It's not a real workhorse foundation for the office for me since it doesn't last all day but it is great weekend or even going out makeup, when I just want super fresh radiant skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really like this as a super easy, super quick way to even out my skintone. It's light to medium coverage and covers up most red spots that I have without having to go in with concealer. The lumi's are known to be dewy, so make sure you want that. I love it. Now that it's summertime, I have to powder in my T-zone so I don't get too oily there. It transfers to my clothes, but that could just be me. At $16 it's kind of pricey for a DS foundation and I'm pretty sure the lumi in a pump is the same formula.