L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation
True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

3.3

Aqua / Water / Eau, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Acrylates / Stearyl Acrylate / Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Adenosine, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disodium EDTA, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tocopherol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this foundation for the finish and the fact that I have a great color match in W2. (my MAC shade is NW20ish) The coverage is light-medium, and it does a great job of evening out my blotchy skin, and has a very skin-like finish. I don't like the tiny amount of product in the package or the wasteful nature of cushion products, but I do love the convenience of the packaging for travel! No spills, and no need to take up extra room in the liquids bag! I usually apply with a damp beauty blender or Kabuki brush, and touch up areas that need more coverage with my fingers. All in all, I highly recommend!

on 8/9/2018 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this foundation. I have color W2 Light Ivory which is slightly darker than my actual face, but it matches my body so it all looks great. This is a number of steps to get into. This is a cheap plastic container with two little lids/hinged doors. There is a hinged snap top lid, (it broke the first time I opened it) which opens to reveal a little cushioned sponge applicator and then beneath that is another hinged cover that open to reveal the product. You can't tell how much foundation is in there as all you can see is the bit of foam that sits in the pan. I do love that this is travel friendly and I can toss it in my bags for a trip and not worry about a glass bottle breaking or it spilling out. It's so convenient. I tried using the little applicator that comes with this but it applies too much product and it's so small that it takes too long and I am not that patient at 5 am when I am getting ready for work. I've used my beauty blender sponge and that works great but my favorite way to apply this is with a silicone applicator. I only get a tiny amount out on it and then smooth onto the skin then press it in. Repeat until you get the coverage you want. It takes longer this way but I use it on my days off when I have time for applying foundation in a more leisurely manner. This gives me the most beautiful skinlike texture and it does not look like I am wearing makeup. It has good staying power on my skin and by the end of the day, it only has a little breakdown near my nose and that is normal for any foundation for me. It doesn't really look patchy though unless you are looking at it with a magnifying mirror which is how I check how a product is wearing on me. It says this is luminous but it isn't really glowy as far as I can tell, it simply isn't matte. I paid the same price for this as any other liquid or crème foundation on the market but there is half as much product in here in comparison. This is only .51 oz. and all my other foundations are a full 1.0 fl. oz. and I feel like that is tricky on their part thinking I wouldn't notice. I paid almost $14 for this!!! I am not certain I would repurchase just because of that. It's overpriced and not that it isn't a great product, it is, but I can get more for my money with another product that is just as good off the drugstore shelves with packaging that doesn't break the first time I open it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What is it with their sponge? It cracked the moment I touched it.

The consistency is good. If you want a shiny glass effect then this cushion foundation is for you.

on 6/28/2018 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very skin looking foundation and I just use it on days where I want to quickly leave the house and not look like I am wearing any makeup but hide my zombiness. So this does it very well, the only down side is because this is a cushion you get a little less product than usual and so the price is higher than a regular drugstore foundation because this finishes pretty quickly. I never have finished a foundation in my life before lol before I finished this in 2,5 months. I wear makeup like at most 4 times a week and I use VERY little amount of skin makeup so you do the calc. Anyways this is quick and easy to use I have been using it for 2 years and finished like 3 because since I go through these very quick I decided to use them only when I am in a hurry and use the Mac Face and Body everyday.
I really like this, it doesn't look like I am wearing anything. Again I can't say it is very dewy but it is not matte and it gives a nice sheen to your face. Another downside is it doesn't stay more than 3 hours when I use it in the summertime but then again I don't use a primer or a powder ( I just hate every type of powder ew make me look so pore-y) so maybe if you set it with powder it will stay on longer idek. Anyways I am NC30 and I use the Rose Beige color, it is a little light but I can live with it since I use a very little amount. Overall a good product and I will continue to repurchase it.

Not good for price, and is quite pricey for the drugstore. Has great shade range as this is part of the true match line. I love the package but I only got one maybe a month and a half worth of use on a daily basis. The true match foundation lasted me about 3 to 4 months worth of day to day use

on 4/8/2018 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation! It gives a nice light -medium coverage, with a glowy/satin finish. I love that its so quick and easy to apply and I can take it with me for touch up. It doesn't last as long as a regular liquid foundation and the price is really high for drugstore but it is worth it.

on 3/17/2018 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this foundation. I have dry skin and this works well for me. It's so lightweight on the skin, with a light-medium coverage. The finish is dewy. Makes you look fresh and radiant, and doesn't settle into fine lines nor accentuate texture. It didn't run out that fast for me, I found that one product lasted a few months. I would repurchase this. The only con is the price, which is kind of up there for drugstore.

on 2/3/2018 4:04:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and it worked so well! Absolutely love the dewy finish and and it felt so nice. My biggest gripe is that it is expensive $$$ for such little amount you get. This is the only cushion foundation I've tried so I'm going to test out other brands because this will cost me an arm and a leg to have to repurchase it monthly. Overall I love the concept and am looking forward to trying new other cushion foundations while keeping my eye on sales for this. This makes my skin look more awakened, fresh, and glowing. I couldn't be more impressed!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the product itself. It's dewey and covers quite well. The applicator it came with completely fell apart the second day I used it though! There also doesn't seem to be very much product in the container at all. I was disappointed overall.

on 8/17/2017 1:53:00 PM