MAC D for Danger

MAC D for Danger

4.2

on 5/28/2017 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I consider this to be a deep red colour not as deep as diva a bit lighter. It's my perfect red as I have tan skin and I think that the pink undertones makes it special and flatter my skintone. It's not really intense but I think that a simple cat eye and bronze eyeshadow make it pop. As for the staying power it lasts through eating and leaves a decent amount of colour.

on 5/2/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really beautiful dark berry shade, not as dark or intense as diva, pulls more berry that mac red and ruby woo. I noticed it looked better on my dark hair, with lighter hair it looked a bit much for me with a full face of makeup.

on 12/24/2015 10:22:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick! On my fair skin, it is raspberry red with a hint of pink, but I most definitely consider it as a red. It can get a little dry on the lips after a while so I always use a balm before applying it. And also, it does leave a very pink stain on the lips, but I don't consider it bad because even if you have something to eat or drink the colour stays put on a very decent way!

M.a.c is not always the most reliable when it comes to their descriptions on lipsticks. I know this as a make up artist and a make up hoarder because not everyone has the same undertone, skin tone, etc. I will say that the formula is creamy, but still matte. It is definitely not too thick. It also has great staying power, and it is a pretty flattering shade for just about every skin tone in my opinion. While it does have pink undertones, I find that it is an easy lipstick shade to manipulate with the right lip pencil, i.g., ms. Diva pro longwear by M.a.c.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wonder why MAC describes this lipstick as 'brick red'. I can reassure you, it is NOT even red.

I would describe the shade as a raspberry pink. I see absolutely no red in it. Maybe if you look at it from far away.

The consistency is creamy, it lasts a very long time and i find it fairly drying.

What i find most annoying is that once I removed it, it left me a VERY strong pink stain, almost neon. I had to rub my lips so much to remove it that they became sore and with a burning sensation.

The colour itself is not bad, you must be into pinks to like it. I personally hate pinks so I couldnt warm to it no matter how many times I tried it.

I wouldn't recommend it because the shade is easily dupable and you can find a better one that does not stain like this one.