MILANI Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment

MILANI Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment
Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment

3.1

Not tested on animals

Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.*Ingredients may vary by shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

It doesn't seem to be making any noticeable difference on my lips. After a while it became really gooey and unusable. It was also pretty expensive.

I love this applicator wand. formula is also a fav! if I see other on sale would buy again. please don't stop making this.

on 10/25/2017 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Not sure what moisture this is supposed to be locking in but it doesn't do it. I purchased #08 Nourishing Raspberry since it was on clearance for $3.99 (regularly $7.99). Honestly, it is not worth two dollars. The applicator is a large paddle-shaped doe foot applicator. The product smells really nice yet does not have any detectable taste. It imparts a very nice shine on the lips and is not sticky or greasy. It does NOT have lasting power and once it fades from my lips - they don't feel particularly moisturized. As a matter of fact, my lips feel a bit drier than before use. I expect something labeled "lip treatment" to be something more than a basic lip gloss.

on 10/15/2017 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe this gets such bad reviews because from my experience I love it!! I just repurchased a new bottle. The other tube I had lasted maybe 3 months or more and I use this stuff daily, I apply after my skin regimen and will be fine u til around noon to apply. My bottles have never leaked, my first bottle the letters did rub off but this new bottle the letters are a different type and don't come off. The only bad thing I think about this product is the price. It's pretty expensive but does it get the job done? Yes!

on 8/31/2017 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This brings almost no product. I haven't been using it that long but it's already almost completely gone. The color (I have the mango peach, which looks like an orange color) is sheer to the point of invisibility. It's basically akin to a good quality clear lip gloss. It's comfortable on the lips, non sticky, and feel nourishing. But once you take I take it off, my lips don't feel more moisturized or hydrated at all. It lasts a decent amount of time, but if you want a comfortable lip balm type product with sheer color, the Wet n Wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Balms are much better esp for the price. I don't regret buying it for 50% off but I wouldn't repurchase at full price.

I bought this in Raspberry after trying Ulta's Juice Infused lip oils.
The fragrance is good, it's just like the raspberry Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. Very strong and sweet.
The sponge tip applicator is huge, but doesn't pick up a lot of product surprisingly. I dip it twice to get a good, thick layer.
Consistency is thinner and more of a true oil than the Ulta ones. The staying power is also less. My lips feel dry when it wears off.
I bought this for $5 on eBay. I'd never pay full price at the drugstore for this since it's really nothing special. I like it, but it isn't a stand out in any way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Good day to you :) I hate writing bad reviews, but in this case it's inevitable!
Bought this lip oil because my favorite Kathleenlights recommended it (in 01 - Almond Coco), saying it smells like 'trpical getaway". Honestly, this is just your standard clear lip gloss with coconut scent, nothing else. This scent is like what chemical coconut would have, like cheap soap, and it tastes same.

This is not the only reason I didn't like it. After a while, it dried my lips and made them feel chapped and uneven.
I had it on my desk standing for a month, I tried to use it up because I don't like throwing things away and always give them another chance. Well, imagine how disappointed I was when the bottle started leaking. Literally, it was just standing on desk, cap up of course, and I used it like 5 times during the month. All fancy golden writings rubbed off after one day in my purse.

I am very disappointed, for the price it is just terrible. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
As an alternative, I would suggest Clarins lip oil, it truly helps lips in the winter time. I was lucky enough to snatch it on sale at almost same price as Milani one.

As for drugstore options, I think ANY lipgloss will perform better than this Milani lip oil, even Nyx Butter Gloss.
Hope my review will help someone :)

on 2/2/2017 1:23:00 PM

It has a nice bottle and smell but feels sticky on my lips

I feel like I'm using a different product then some of you. I picked up the peach and the coconut. I do use argan and coconut oil on my lips, so I know what a true oil feels like and how it penetrates. This doesn't feel like that at all. Since I've used balms for years my lips no longer produce moisture and I have to use lip products for moisture. These sit on my lips for a good 90 minutes before I need to reapply. The doe foot on the applicator is awesome, it provides 1 swipe coverage and doesn't come out loaded with too much product. The applicator is on the huge side so it does displace a lot of product in the tube, when you pull it out the tube is 1/2 empty due to that, they should have used a bigger longer tube and given more product. As far as leaky packaging, I left it upside down overnight and there was no leaking. Maybe the initial few runs of the product weren't so great, but the tubes I got are pretty dang good. I will definitely repurchase and stock up when I see a sale.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Meh. It's a thinnish oily textured gloss. I don't mind the texture but it doesn't last long. The applicator doesn't bother me the way it bothers others, I like the broader doe foot. But the gloss itself while pleasant is nothing to write home about and nothing to repurch.

Top Rated Lip Treatments