Farouk CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner

Farouk CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil Conditioner

4.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride , Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil , Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Silk, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-8, Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Glycolic Acid , Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 1/19/2019 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Chi Argan line is definitely my HG! This conditioner smells heavenly and leaves my hair smooth, silky, shiny, and frizz & tangle free. It is a very concentrated formula. I cannot use this conditioner on my roots, as I could with drugstore brands. My hair is quite long now, past my waist, and I only need 2 pumps of product. The 12oz size from Ulta lasted me 3 months with daily usage.

Another reviewer mentioned that you can feel it detangling. YES it is true. This stuff just melts knots away.

I recommend using this alongside the Chi Argan Plus Moringa Oil Shampoo! As a leave in treatment, I use the Chi Argan Plus Moringa Oil serum. It compliments this conditioner very well and acts as a sealant and heat protectant. (plus it adds even more shine and silkiness)

The only thing I DON'T like is that it is hard to find the large, 25oz bottle. The only legit place I have found is buying directly from the Chi website.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Worth the money. You really feel this detangle and conditioner hair in the shower. Great moisturizer. I've been looking for a good moisturizing conditioner to alternate with my keratin products, and I've found it