NYX matte liquid eyeliner

NYX matte liquid eyeliner
matte liquid eyelinermatte liquid eyeliner

4.5

on 8/26/2017 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great liner! The formula is decent, it applies quite smoothly and the brush has just the right "snap" to manoeuvre my cat eye easily. I see that some have had flaking issues with it but so far it hasn't done that for me. The formula could be a smidge creamier as I find I have to redip my brush for each eye. I guess because it's matte it dries down rather quickly? It does the job well though. My only other issue would be the price for the amount you get. Compared to my old standby, L'Oreal Lineur Intense with the brush, this is a little chintsy. Where I buy my drugstore makeup, the L'Oreal is $10.99 for 7ml while the NYX is $9.99 for 2ml. The L'Oreal goes on sale regularly while the NYX does not. Nevertheless, because it makes drawing on my cat eye easy again (and once it's on, it's pretty water resistant) I will continue to purchase.

on 7/4/2017 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my go-to liquid liner. Good staying power, easy to apply, thick enough consistency for good control, but not too thick. Only thing is that it does tend to want to come off in big chunks by the end of the day. Their vinyl version is very good too, highly recommend both versions.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

alright y'all, i normally never buy liquid eyeliner because i have hooded eyelids and liquid liner always rubs off (i have to use gel liner or just tightline). i randomly bought this eyeliner because i wanted something that wasn't pencil for a show, and Thank God i got it. it is SO GOOD.
the brush is long enough to hold comfortably and short enough to have good control over. it's also very precise and can be maneuvered to make thin or thick lines. best of all, it stays on super well!!!!!!!! never have i ever had an eyeliner that stayed on as well as this stuff does. it's dark when you put it on and mostly stays that way (i don't feel the need to redo it, but some might prefer to). and it's pretty cheap.
110% recommend getting it. an absolute blessing to my hooded eye needs.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour payoff and the staying power. It goes on dark and stays put. The applicator, I dont love. I like a stiff applicator and this one is weak. I also find it grabs too much product which leads to an uneven application. What i hate most is this top part of the applicator always manages to get eyeliner on my lashes which makes them hard and crispy.

on 5/5/2017 3:29:00 AM

At first, I wasn't a fan of this eyeliner simply because of the applicator and the fact that I was used to felt tips, but once I got used to using the different applicator, I learned to love this product. The pigment is amazing and completely opaque, unlike other drug store eyeliners I've tried. It stays on all day (and really until I want to take it off), and is just a dream. Also, this eyeliner is very affordable for the quality. I got it for $7 and definitely recommend getting this.

on 4/27/2017 12:35:00 AM

My go-to liquid eyeliner for sure! Super easy to apply and stays on all day. You can't go wrong with this product especially for the price, it also lasts a good couple months

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Oily & watery eyes here. This stuff is dark, matte, and DOESN'T BUDGE until you actually want to remove it. It's amazing, I'll be stocking up!

on 4/13/2017 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This. Stuff. Is. Amazing.
I love the brush tip applicator. I prefer that now that I've gotten a handle on creating a sharp wing. I find that this skips less and feels less stiff than a felt tip. The brush on this is thin enough to be able to create some fairly precise lines.
And the formula. HOO BOY! This stuff can withstand minor post-work psychotic episodes like none other, if that tells you anything. It doesn't transfer once dry, doesn't fade, doesn't flake. It's perfect.
The price at $6 is a steal.
I will repurchase this as long as it's available.

on 3/5/2017 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Maybe it's just because I'm not a huge fan of eyeliners, but I don't enjoy using this product that much. First off, I find that the matte-ness takes away from the pigmentation a bit. It ends up looking more like those eyeliner stickers I see on Amazon. Secondly, the product is incredibly runny, so you have to wipe it down on the tube quite a bit before applying. I'm sure that isn't a complete drawback for some, but if you're like me and still not that good with applying liner, the runniness makes it incredibly easy to make mistakes. Lastly, it's pretty difficult for me to remove. Usually comes off in globs or flakes, which makes me think that there are some people out there that would experience flaking throughout the day. Again, I'm just pretty critical of eyeliner in general, but I still don't think I would recommend this to my friends.

on 3/1/2017 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lasts all day even with oily skin and no primer. Highly pigmented. Brush gives thin line, buildable. Great value.