NYX matte liquid eyeliner

NYX matte liquid eyeliner
matte liquid eyeliner

4.5

on 5/5/2017 3:29:00 AM

At first, I wasn't a fan of this eyeliner simply because of the applicator and the fact that I was used to felt tips, but once I got used to using the different applicator, I learned to love this product. The pigment is amazing and completely opaque, unlike other drug store eyeliners I've tried. It stays on all day (and really until I want to take it off), and is just a dream. Also, this eyeliner is very affordable for the quality. I got it for $7 and definitely recommend getting this.

on 4/27/2017 12:35:00 AM

My go-to liquid eyeliner for sure! Super easy to apply and stays on all day. You can't go wrong with this product especially for the price, it also lasts a good couple months

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Oily & watery eyes here. This stuff is dark, matte, and DOESN'T BUDGE until you actually want to remove it. It's amazing, I'll be stocking up!

on 4/13/2017 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This. Stuff. Is. Amazing.
I love the brush tip applicator. I prefer that now that I've gotten a handle on creating a sharp wing. I find that this skips less and feels less stiff than a felt tip. The brush on this is thin enough to be able to create some fairly precise lines.
And the formula. HOO BOY! This stuff can withstand minor post-work psychotic episodes like none other, if that tells you anything. It doesn't transfer once dry, doesn't fade, doesn't flake. It's perfect.
The price at $6 is a steal.
I will repurchase this as long as it's available.

on 3/5/2017 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Maybe it's just because I'm not a huge fan of eyeliners, but I don't enjoy using this product that much. First off, I find that the matte-ness takes away from the pigmentation a bit. It ends up looking more like those eyeliner stickers I see on Amazon. Secondly, the product is incredibly runny, so you have to wipe it down on the tube quite a bit before applying. I'm sure that isn't a complete drawback for some, but if you're like me and still not that good with applying liner, the runniness makes it incredibly easy to make mistakes. Lastly, it's pretty difficult for me to remove. Usually comes off in globs or flakes, which makes me think that there are some people out there that would experience flaking throughout the day. Again, I'm just pretty critical of eyeliner in general, but I still don't think I would recommend this to my friends.

on 3/1/2017 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lasts all day even with oily skin and no primer. Highly pigmented. Brush gives thin line, buildable. Great value.

on 1/24/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite liquid liner so far. It's pitch black, totally opaque and dries matte and smudgeproof. Nothing in my collection beats it including Physicians formula Lash booster. My only complaint is that the brush frayed a tiny bit after very light use.

on 1/21/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm so so so happy about this purchase, my first one branded NYX.
I'm very very very needy with my eyeliner: with watery eyes and oily lids, I search for something extremely reliable and with extra long staying power. I've been satisfied for a long time with my Milani's and my Wet'n'wild's eyeliners, but I wouldn't have mind to find a new alternative.
I was strolling in Milan last week and visited a NYX shop in the early morning; the sellers were super cute and strongly suggested me this eyeliner. All of them were wearing it and I could definitely say it looked great.
I tried it the same night and hell yeah: this one is very very good. I never enjoyed those little tiny brushes (except the Wnw one) but this one makes it easier done than said.It's also extra precise. The black is extra rich and pigmented and one stroke is literally enough.
It lasts me everyday from 8/9 am to midnight without any smudge, fading or melting, which is impressive - even my HGs aren't *that* amazing. It survived literally everything, tears, steam, I mean e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
Strongly suggested to everybody!

HG drugstore eyeliner for sure

on 1/13/2017 3:00:00 PM

Nice rich dark (matte!!!) black, super affordable, easy to find unless your Ulta has a perpetually ransacked NYX department like mine, and decent lasting power. You need steady hands and a few trial runs to get a good line with this one, as it's not a pen but a fine brush that wiggles a lot - I've had my fair share of slip ups leaving me looking like I put my eyeliner on while safeguarding the rest of my makeup from my 4yo daughter, and I'm trying to project a fantasy, not reality lol.