Vichy Purete Thermale Soothing Eye make-up remover

No Image

2.5

on 8/30/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this to remove lash domination mascara, MAC kohl liner and eyeshadow. Love the shape of the packaging and the smell of roses. For me, it removes everything easily - but l don't trowel my makeup on! It does struggle with bm prime time tinted eye primer though. The flip-top lid is slightly stiff and needs 2 hands - you can vary the amount you dispense once you get used to it. I have happy memories of my honeymoon in Vichy whenever l use it! Vichy water is extremely healthful and is recognised by the French government. Having drunk it at source l feel confident this won't irritate my eyes.

on 12/11/2015 5:30:00 PM

Wow, this did absolutely nothing. I was wearing a tiny bit of concealer, cream eyeshadow on bare lids and kohl eyeliner with a smidge of mascara. It took a whole lot of tugging and the cream eyeshadow was still on! What a useless product. I actually bought this by mistake seeing I wanted to repurchase Vichy's waterproof eye makeup remover, so that was disappointing. It did seem mild enough and non irritating but with all the tugging needed and not getting the job done, that is irritating in another sense. So, this is my second purchase of useless eye makeup removers within a week. Gah. (Former being Darphin's).