Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 4/19/2017 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am SO impressed with this stuff. Bought after reading MUA reviews - it's often on special at Boots for £20 so is reasonably priced. First application was very unwhelming because I'd never used a 'watery' serum before so I hated it. But after two or three goes my skin loved it. I'm early 40s, combination and sensitive so I don't lack oil but am often really dehydrated. This just pours hydration into your skin with no added oil. I love it and can't see myself switching to anything else. I use on its own and it doesn't irritate or break me out. Try it!

on 11/15/2016 1:27:00 AM

I discovered this at a CVS during a prolonged stay in the desert. My skin was beginning to look haggard from the environment and I needed something to augment my moisturizer. I didn't expect much from a drugstore product but... Oh. My. God. This is seriously my holy grail serum. It's watery, unperfumed, and comes in a dropper bottle. It sinks right into the skin and wears well under moisturizer/sunscreen.
After about a week, I noticed my skin looked plumper and more elastic. I had a "glow" that wasn't there before. People started complimenting my complexion and I actually got carded at the liquor store.
Rarely do I buy a second bottle of anything, but I'm on my third bottle of Hylamide. I use this twice a day, every day without fail. It's just so refreshing to find a product that works.

on 6/15/2016 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 62 and have always taken care of my skin, avoiding the sun and using sunscreen. I just started developing very tiny lines around the corners of my eyes and decided to give this product a try. Well, I cleaned my face as usual, applied Hylamide SubQ Anti-age and went to bed. Got up in the morning and looked at my face and was surprised it looked a bit different. I thought no way after one application, but yes, my face was more hydrated and with continued use my pores have shrunk! I used to have larger pores on my cheeks and using this for weeks now they are almost invisible. Also the fine lines that were developing are almost gone. I have been told that I look in my late 30's to 40's so I guess I'm doing something right!

on 4/11/2016 9:17:00 AM

I'm 49, and I have been having fun trying out different skin care my entire life. While I've found some good products, some of which have really helped me maintain good skin, I have never found anything that has visibly reversed the ageing process, and nor would I expect to. But now I have. This serum had such great reviews everywhere that I had to give it a go, but I was doubtful that I would see results in the ten days that it promised. In fact, I saw results in two. I'm almost at the end of my first bottle, and i swear my skin looks five to ten years younger than it did a few weeks ago - it's somehow more even, smoother, plumper. It's actually quite hard to pin down the exact effect, but I can see it in the mirror, and I keep smiling at myself, and sneaking looks at my reflection in shop windows. Amazing stuff. I'm off to buy the rest of the range.

on 2/20/2016 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

HUGE rave. I am a 52 year old white queen who spent my teens through my mid 30's chasing the perfect tan. Then I got Vitiligo which sucks because it's ugly and idiopathic, there is no cure. Tanning became a lost luxury as the browning of my skin just made my white patches glow like light bulbs. I started using Retin A and really good skin care in my 40's. I am thick skinned which I think spared me alot of the damage associated with sunning. When the folds around my mouth and marionette lines appeared I ran for the Restylane and I SWEAR by this stuff, worth every penny. I won't do botox because it is a neurotoxin and I am not about putting toxins in my body, I get enough of that from food and cigarettes. My skin now is plump and in pretty good shape but I am always looking for nice products to give me a glow and retain moisture. I can't use prescription retin A anymore, it dries me out too much, leaving me feeling like I stuck a blow dryer in my mouth and turned it on high. Ok, to this serum. I have tried high end, low end, Paula end, La Mer and organics. Many ok, many not so much. Less than a week ago I started using this serum and I can't believe I can already see a visible difference. My skin looks firm, more even toned and I even have a bit of that elusive glow since adding this to my routine. The little crinkles around my eyes are much less profound yet my skin feels soft and moisturized. This was a very welcome surprise. I really can't explain well the results with words, but when I look in the mirror I see it and it is good. The other products in my routine are OTC retinol (pm), Olay Regenerist Serum FF, CeraVe cream and 20% Vitamin C serum (am). Of course I use a physical sunscreen from my hairline to my boobs daily. The addition of this serum to my routine has really made a difference to the appearance of my skin. Thumbs up.

on 12/15/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the honestly the best stuff anyone could use. I have very oily, acne prone skin and everything breaks me out.. so I cant use any moisturizers or even toners, but this serum is completely different from me. I once heard a youtuber saying that it works well with evening her skin tone out and it doesn't break her out, so i decided to try this. Purchasing this was the best decision ever, product wise.
This serum is super light, even great as a primer under make up. It did not break me out even once, in fact it actually evened out my skin tone+texture. I now have less visible pores and my skin feels soooooo smooth.. it hasn't been this good since childhood probably! Ive been using this for a mo0nth but after only 2 weeks I've started noticing difference in my skin texture. I wish I took a close-up pictures of my pores before I started using this and now that I'm using it, such big difference! I guess I didn't take a picture because I didn't believe that it will actually work or make a difference, I was expecting it to break me out like everything else does and if I didn't like it could have just given it to my sister.
I'm really glad I discovered this serum, it really needs to be talked about more so more people know of this "magic in a bottle" :)
love love love

on 12/10/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff is amazing. I am using Retin-A and alternating with this product. I use it all over my face, and on my neck and décolleté. I grew up in Australia - which meant I was outside, running around in low-cut t-shirts and I have TERRIBLE sun damage in this area. (Wear sunscreen, girls - I wore it on my face and not there, and the difference is shocking!) I permanently look like my décolleté is sunburned due to broken capillaries and my neck is like a newly plucked chicken. It's embarrassing. This stuff is helping to even out the texture of my skin. My husband has even noticed. For the record, I am 43. Practically a dinosaur - DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!