Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.8

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

I am at the end of my second bottle so I feel I can give a fair review. I am just shy of 40 and have skin that looks younger but definitely behaves as if it is older. It's dehydrated and oily in the t-zone with some visible pores and is prone to fine lines at the first sign of dehydration. This serum works well for me. It is very watery and I find that I go through a bottle quicker than other more gel like serums I tried, however the price point is low especially when you shop outside of Deciem (mainly sales at CVS and sometimes Amazon though currently they jacked up the price). It is not hydrating enough on its own for me so I have to follow with a moisturizer. My skin looks so much firmer since using this product, especially around the eye area and the space between my brows. I am just over the two month mark and am just starting to see more firmness around the mouth and jaw. My skin looks smoother overall and foundation just seems to sit better on it. And the overall tone is more even. I still have some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation around the cheeks and chin area but I could comfortably go without foundation (I just choose not to). I use this in conjunction with retinoids, niacinimide, and rosehip oil and the combination works well to keep my skin looking young.

on 2/14/2018 9:55:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is everything I wanted their copper isolate serum to be (see my review of that one. spoiler alert: I gave it 1 lippie) at a fraction of the cost. I have VERY sensitive acne-prone skin, so finding hydrating products that would work without wrecking havoc is a nightmare. This however is a godsend! I work in an office with very dry air, and my skin would always get tight and slightly irritated within an hour of my arrival to work. It would also get sort of crapey if you looked really close. This stuff saved it! My skin has never been smoother, and even in this awfully dry air it's plump and comfortable. Which is remarkable considering how thin and quickly absorbing this is. I use it during the day, and sometimes at bedtime if my skin is extra dry, as the first serum. It's just wonderful, I hope they never ever ever reformulate or discontinue it. The packaging is a bit annoying, but I suppose it makes sense given how runny the liquid is. Already repurchased with a backup bottle.

on 4/8/2018 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just Love this product for my 61 years young skin. Such a hydrating treatment! I use after washing off what I have Primped with cream wise the night before. I will purchase again...

on 3/14/2018 3:48:00 PM

This is a great hydrator, although i do need need half a pipe squirt. It truly moisturises,mixes well and does not flake or ball. Only thing is the price and the open type bottle exposing it to too much oxygen. For the price you can get cheaper but this is well formulated and very fine so I i do think its worth it. I would recommend.