Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

3.0

1 review

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 7/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I am in my early 30's and was looking for a good anti-aging serum to add to my simple skincare routine. I really liked the transparency of ingredients and simple packing from Deciem.

After using it for 4 weeks, I was not sure that it was doing anything for my skin. I am glad I tried it though and they have an excellent return policy so I was able to get a full refund after using up half the bottle. Their customer service was also very good so I'm sad to be giving this product a low rating but it just did nothing for my skin that I could feel or see.

The serum does absorb quickly and leaves no sticky residue or shine on my combo skin.