Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 56 & Over
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 3/22/2018 8:33:00 AM

My 59 year-old skin loves this product! I have normal to dry skin, but recently my skin was way more on the dry side and I was even flaking around my mouth and nose areas. I tried many moisturizers and serums that did nothing but give temporary relief. Hylamide changed that within what seemed like less than 48 hours. The flaking disappeared and hasn't returned. I use it morning and night and my skin absorbs it right away. I'm left with quenched skin all day long.

on 9/23/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Highly moisturizing, non-clogging and travel friendly. This saved my skin during a trip to Greece. I love swimming in the sea, but my face gets so dry! I applied this product with a light moisturizer on top and my face felt so hydrated. The hydration lasted all day. So instead of applying a heavy cream, which in the summer clogs my pores, I will just apply this serum and a light moisturizer.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOW; if what you want in a serum is a glow that EVERYONE who knows you notices, this is the one for you. I'm seriously shocked how well it worked, as I'm a serum junkie, no doubt critical unless it actually works. This works; be generous with your pumps and slather 2x/daily and you'll see why in a couple weeks, in a very good way. Go ahead, you can thank me now.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This has been the best product for my skin. I have been using Refissa for several months and it has improved my skin but the flakiness made that hard to see. Hylamide has gotten rid of the flakiness and improved the moisture in my skin so much. It allows the improvement from the Refissa to really show up. I think this may be the first of the 100's of products I have used that actually comes through on the claims.