Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.6

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 5/24/2018 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great product for anyone at any age. It hydrates, brightens and helps prevent and repair signs of aging. As I am now 26, this is very important to me. I apply a few drops in the evening and it sinks right in. I honestly have noticed a difference in my skin. I have very acne prone skin and this has not caused any breakouts. It's $38 so not crazy expensive, but you don't need much so it should last a long time. I purchased mine from well.ca. I will repurchase!

on 3/22/2018 8:33:00 AM

My 59 year-old skin loves this product! I have normal to dry skin, but recently my skin was way more on the dry side and I was even flaking around my mouth and nose areas. I tried many moisturizers and serums that did nothing but give temporary relief. Hylamide changed that within what seemed like less than 48 hours. The flaking disappeared and hasn't returned. I use it morning and night and my skin absorbs it right away. I'm left with quenched skin all day long.

on 2/7/2018 8:35:00 PM

Definitely worth the price. Use this with MMHC and skin is smooth and glowing.

on 1/9/2018 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this product for 2 reasons only: 1. I have tried many things from The Ordinary and wanted to see what the next step up is like. 2. It was on sale at CVS online where I would be getting it for $30, and that includes free shipping. A product that costs $38 an oz plus shipping and/or tax is too expensive for me, but I wanted try it once though so I would have something to compare, and this was the perfect time.

PROS: Doesn't really do anything "bad" for the skin and the texture is great. It is a thicker watery product which absorbs pretty quickly and isn't too tacky once it's dried. I have very little time in the morning to get ready and this was the perfect product to layer with... I can't use anything greasy or oily in nature because I don't have the time to wait for layers to dry, and my skin in general has products sit on top of it too.

CONS: I feel like you could go through it quickly given it's texture, but it's not too bad. Also, the packaging is too large and wasteful from an eco perspective.

OTHER: I did some more of my own research on this product aside from what Deciem says. The product is really aimed at promoting, supporting, and helping collagen of the skin. The Matrixyl used is a newer form and the Antarctic and Hawaiian Algae Complex also promote collagen.

I really think I'm not the kind of candidate for this product seeing as I was only 27 when I used it, though I did enjoy it and would return to it if it was a bit cheaper. It has 43% actives and also doubles as a hyaluronic acid serum too, so the price isn't terrible considering what you are getting. It was great in my routine with The Ordinary's Ascorbyl Glucoside too, as they are both lightweight. I'm giving it 3 stars.

on 9/23/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Highly moisturizing, non-clogging and travel friendly. This saved my skin during a trip to Greece. I love swimming in the sea, but my face gets so dry! I applied this product with a light moisturizer on top and my face felt so hydrated. The hydration lasted all day. So instead of applying a heavy cream, which in the summer clogs my pores, I will just apply this serum and a light moisturizer.

on 3/31/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about two weeks. It's a very watery serum that does leave a slight film on the skin. I usually use it after toner and essence, before other boosters and then I put on a cream or oil at the end which makes the film not an issue. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and it has not irritated me at all. It really does hydrate the skin, and brighten it. I would say it does not smooth or plump the skin. I haven't had any issues with dryness (I used to get dry patches around my mouth and chin area) since using it. I think it's really reasonably priced for being such high quality.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOW; if what you want in a serum is a glow that EVERYONE who knows you notices, this is the one for you. I'm seriously shocked how well it worked, as I'm a serum junkie, no doubt critical unless it actually works. This works; be generous with your pumps and slather 2x/daily and you'll see why in a couple weeks, in a very good way. Go ahead, you can thank me now.

on 1/2/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is yet another Hylamide product I wish I could have loved. Its ingredient profile is top notch, it is accessible (I got mine at CVS), affordable, fragrance-free, and has decent (but not super) packaging. SubQ contains several types of Hyaluronic Acid, which I typically have great luck with. The HA content is a great moisture boost for dehydrated skin, especially if applied under an occlusive layer. Unfortunately, the HA used in this product is terribly irritating to my skin--I experienced irritation similar to the Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Booster, which contains some of the same ingredients. Needless to say, if something is irritating, it almost doesn't matter how great the skin-repairing and anti-aging properties are since the product is unusable. I will meter it out by diluting with other products, but will not purchase SubQ again.

on 12/14/2016 5:28:00 PM

I've been searching for some serum or moisturizer to provide true moisture and finally found it!!! I have combination skin and my cheeks can feel dry and tense very quickly. Many of the heavy moisturizers son't work, because then my T-zone would look overly oily. Within days of using this serum, my skin felt hydrated throughout the whole day. The skin of my cheeks and under-eyes feels very firm and plumped, something I might not have experienced since adolescence. This is a truly amazing find, worth every penny. For a serum with this many good ingredients it's actually affordable. Another plus for me is that it is fragrance free.

on 11/23/2016 8:51:00 PM

I'm 40, dehydrated skin--though oily in tzone, some congested pores on forehead and nose, some mild redness/spider veins on cheeks, some redness around corner of mouth, visible pores on cheeks (but more dry). My routine was cleanser, light toner, bha2%, hydration serum, rosehip oil, eye cream, SPF moisturizer, skin looked good but the visible pores on cheeks and forehead needed help. I don't have wrinkles but there are some fine lines starting to show around eyes.

I purchased this after reading some great reviews and though it's only been 3 weeks it's already made a difference in my overall skin appearance. I stopped my normal routine and am only using this after cleansing then moisturizer as I wanted to make sure nothing else I was using would cause compatibility issues. The most notable difference is in my cheeks, while I still have some redness the pores are much less noticeable, skin is plumper and more hydrated. The area around my mouth is less red as well. Unfortunately the pores on my forehead seem to still be congested and visible and I've noticed my nose seems oiler so I'm going to add back in my bha.

Since I'm not sure if the serum or my SPF is causing the extra congestion/oiliness I'm giving this 4 lipsticks. I will update review as I've recently purchased the facial cleanser, sensitive skin booster, sub q eyes and moisturizer/ha so I'll wait to see if that produces even better results.