Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.6

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 9/23/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Highly moisturizing, non-clogging and travel friendly. This saved my skin during a trip to Greece. I love swimming in the sea, but my face gets so dry! I applied this product with a light moisturizer on top and my face felt so hydrated. The hydration lasted all day. So instead of applying a heavy cream, which in the summer clogs my pores, I will just apply this serum and a light moisturizer.

on 3/31/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about two weeks. It's a very watery serum that does leave a slight film on the skin. I usually use it after toner and essence, before other boosters and then I put on a cream or oil at the end which makes the film not an issue. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and it has not irritated me at all. It really does hydrate the skin, and brighten it. I would say it does not smooth or plump the skin. I haven't had any issues with dryness (I used to get dry patches around my mouth and chin area) since using it. I think it's really reasonably priced for being such high quality.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOW; if what you want in a serum is a glow that EVERYONE who knows you notices, this is the one for you. I'm seriously shocked how well it worked, as I'm a serum junkie, no doubt critical unless it actually works. This works; be generous with your pumps and slather 2x/daily and you'll see why in a couple weeks, in a very good way. Go ahead, you can thank me now.

on 1/2/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is yet another Hylamide product I wish I could have loved. Its ingredient profile is top notch, it is accessible (I got mine at CVS), affordable, fragrance-free, and has decent (but not super) packaging. SubQ contains several types of Hyaluronic Acid, which I typically have great luck with. The HA content is a great moisture boost for dehydrated skin, especially if applied under an occlusive layer. Unfortunately, the HA used in this product is terribly irritating to my skin--I experienced irritation similar to the Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Booster, which contains some of the same ingredients. Needless to say, if something is irritating, it almost doesn't matter how great the skin-repairing and anti-aging properties are since the product is unusable. I will meter it out by diluting with other products, but will not purchase SubQ again.

on 12/14/2016 5:28:00 PM

I've been searching for some serum or moisturizer to provide true moisture and finally found it!!! I have combination skin and my cheeks can feel dry and tense very quickly. Many of the heavy moisturizers son't work, because then my T-zone would look overly oily. Within days of using this serum, my skin felt hydrated throughout the whole day. The skin of my cheeks and under-eyes feels very firm and plumped, something I might not have experienced since adolescence. This is a truly amazing find, worth every penny. For a serum with this many good ingredients it's actually affordable. Another plus for me is that it is fragrance free.

on 11/23/2016 8:51:00 PM

I'm 40, dehydrated skin--though oily in tzone, some congested pores on forehead and nose, some mild redness/spider veins on cheeks, some redness around corner of mouth, visible pores on cheeks (but more dry). My routine was cleanser, light toner, bha2%, hydration serum, rosehip oil, eye cream, SPF moisturizer, skin looked good but the visible pores on cheeks and forehead needed help. I don't have wrinkles but there are some fine lines starting to show around eyes.

I purchased this after reading some great reviews and though it's only been 3 weeks it's already made a difference in my overall skin appearance. I stopped my normal routine and am only using this after cleansing then moisturizer as I wanted to make sure nothing else I was using would cause compatibility issues. The most notable difference is in my cheeks, while I still have some redness the pores are much less noticeable, skin is plumper and more hydrated. The area around my mouth is less red as well. Unfortunately the pores on my forehead seem to still be congested and visible and I've noticed my nose seems oiler so I'm going to add back in my bha.

Since I'm not sure if the serum or my SPF is causing the extra congestion/oiliness I'm giving this 4 lipsticks. I will update review as I've recently purchased the facial cleanser, sensitive skin booster, sub q eyes and moisturizer/ha so I'll wait to see if that produces even better results.

Lovely serum. I have combo skin very prone to dehydration. I use this at night and mix in a few drops of Deciem's The Ordinary Niacinamide and the Alpha Arbutin. It keeps my skin plump, even toned, and delays signs of aging. A great serum with a great price tag. The fact that this is carried in a number of CVS's also helps since you can use coupons!

on 6/21/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this serum for 2 weeks now and I am really impressed with it. My skin is very oily but dehydrated, huge pores, lots of sun damage.
The serum is very light, absorbs almost immediately, and smells like...fermented cabbage? Seriously--it smells really awful, but luckily the stench dissipates as soon as it absorbs. I am really surprised that no one else has mentioned this.
I've been using it twice a day, following it with the Hylomide eye serum, Vitamin C booster serum & HA booster serum. The results have been awesome! My skin looks so much better--smooth, plump. I can't believe how quickly I'm seeing results--this stuff really delivers.
I did initially try this serum without the boosters for a few days, and when I saw how well it was working alone, I ran out to grab the boosters. If you are going to try this serum, do yourself a favor & get the boosters too, they really do visibly boost the results of this the serum.
I have not really seen any reduction in pore size yet, as another reviewer has. I did, however, notice a decrease in oil reduction a few days after I added the HA booster.
I just started adding my Paula's retinol serum again at night, and no problems at all. This serum seems to play well with anything I've layered on top of it.
So happy with this stuff! It has earned a permanent place in my skin care routine.

on 3/26/2016 1:14:00 PM

This serum is amazing! I'm almost out of my first bottle and have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin, layers easily under other products, no scent, and I've actually seen a change for once in a skincare item. For the price it is worth trying!

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This has been the best product for my skin. I have been using Refissa for several months and it has improved my skin but the flakiness made that hard to see. Hylamide has gotten rid of the flakiness and improved the moisture in my skin so much. It allows the improvement from the Refissa to really show up. I think this may be the first of the 100's of products I have used that actually comes through on the claims.