Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.5

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 9/23/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Highly moisturizing, non-clogging and travel friendly. This saved my skin during a trip to Greece. I love swimming in the sea, but my face gets so dry! I applied this product with a light moisturizer on top and my face felt so hydrated. The hydration lasted all day. So instead of applying a heavy cream, which in the summer clogs my pores, I will just apply this serum and a light moisturizer.

on 7/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I am in my early 30's and was looking for a good anti-aging serum to add to my simple skincare routine. I really liked the transparency of ingredients and simple packing from Deciem.

After using it for 4 weeks, I was not sure that it was doing anything for my skin. I am glad I tried it though and they have an excellent return policy so I was able to get a full refund after using up half the bottle. Their customer service was also very good so I'm sad to be giving this product a low rating but it just did nothing for my skin that I could feel or see.

The serum does absorb quickly and leaves no sticky residue or shine on my combo skin.

on 3/26/2016 1:14:00 PM

This serum is amazing! I'm almost out of my first bottle and have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin, layers easily under other products, no scent, and I've actually seen a change for once in a skincare item. For the price it is worth trying!

on 2/20/2016 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

HUGE rave. I am a 52 year old white queen who spent my teens through my mid 30's chasing the perfect tan. Then I got Vitiligo which sucks because it's ugly and idiopathic, there is no cure. Tanning became a lost luxury as the browning of my skin just made my white patches glow like light bulbs. I started using Retin A and really good skin care in my 40's. I am thick skinned which I think spared me alot of the damage associated with sunning. When the folds around my mouth and marionette lines appeared I ran for the Restylane and I SWEAR by this stuff, worth every penny. I won't do botox because it is a neurotoxin and I am not about putting toxins in my body, I get enough of that from food and cigarettes. My skin now is plump and in pretty good shape but I am always looking for nice products to give me a glow and retain moisture. I can't use prescription retin A anymore, it dries me out too much, leaving me feeling like I stuck a blow dryer in my mouth and turned it on high. Ok, to this serum. I have tried high end, low end, Paula end, La Mer and organics. Many ok, many not so much. Less than a week ago I started using this serum and I can't believe I can already see a visible difference. My skin looks firm, more even toned and I even have a bit of that elusive glow since adding this to my routine. The little crinkles around my eyes are much less profound yet my skin feels soft and moisturized. This was a very welcome surprise. I really can't explain well the results with words, but when I look in the mirror I see it and it is good. The other products in my routine are OTC retinol (pm), Olay Regenerist Serum FF, CeraVe cream and 20% Vitamin C serum (am). Of course I use a physical sunscreen from my hairline to my boobs daily. The addition of this serum to my routine has really made a difference to the appearance of my skin. Thumbs up.