Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

3.0

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 9/21/2018 10:37:00 PM

I am in love with this serum! It is watery and absorbs instantly, has no residue, yet somehow manages to keep skin perfectly hydrated for over 12 hours. The effect is cumulative too, as the more you use it the less you may need. After a week or so my skin feels so comfortable and it just glows. It is quite expensive, yet one bottle managed to last me 2 months so I am satisfied, and the results are more than worth it. You will have to pry this product from my cold dead hands!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another Hylamide that did NOTHING for me (except make my skin weirdly ruddy in the cheek area). I am sorry, but this company is just pumping out product, and mass marketing to make $$$ and not actually help the skin. (plus I researched and realized many ingredients are toxic!). Will not buy again.